More U.S. Children Diagnosed with...

Started by riverie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How ironic that this large children's hospital's computer system won't let me view the linked article...

These are clearly important medical syndromes that I need to read up on while on call! 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How ironic that this large children's hospital's computer system won't let me view the linked article...

These are clearly important medical syndromes that I need to read up on while on call! 😉

Yet it'd let you post on SDN! :laugh:

I know, I faced the same problem at my preceptor's office, which uses the large children's hospital computer system as well.