Morehouse Summer MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Duke1804

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey their SDN,

I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who completed the MSM summer MD program; if so what kind of experience did you have? Also if there is anyone else who applied for this program

Members don't see this ad.

I applied and I was trying to find on here if anybody has completed it too or had any info about the interview but I haven't had any luck.

I applied and I was trying to find on here if anybody has completed it too or had any info about the interview but I haven't had any luck.

That is why I started this post but I have come up empty handed in finding any past participants or other applicants. I guess we will have to wait and see :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Duke1804,
I applied to the program and received an email invite on the 3rd....for the date of the 18th of march. Have you heard anything from Morehouse in terms of your application

Hey Duke1804,
I applied to the program and received an email invite on the 3rd....for the date of the 18th of march. Have you heard anything from Morehouse in terms of your application

I called them earlier and they just told me to keep a look out in my e-mail. Has any one else heard anything from them?:confused:

Yeah, I called them earlier today.

Ok well I am sure you will get one....they probably just sent one to me early so that I could make flight arrangements since I am coming from Miami

Ok well I am sure you will get one....they probably just sent one to me early so that I could make flight arrangements since I am coming from Miami

Well I guess all I can do is wait for the e-mail:scared:. Congrtats on the interview, where did you do your undergrad? I went to FAU.

Well I guess all I can do is wait for the e-mail:scared:. Congrtats on the interview, where did you do your undergrad? I went to FAU.

I went to Spelman College, but I am currently in the biomedical sciences program at Barry University.. but yeah Im thinking it may be two set of interviews.....because I just received my actual invite in the mail. so you may get an email this week for the an interview the week after.