Mosby review for NBDE 2 CD...!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanodentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, I feel it is very hard, anyone have the same experience..?
I think the asda is much easier than mosby, anyone agree?
any advice appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

yes that's what i feel too, it's so complicated any advice from who took the exam?

Hey I have started with Mosby CD. Actually I found it to be pretty simple and straight forward question! Do we have many version of that :D

guys can you pls tell me if it is a "MUST" to study the Mosby CD?................ I was trying to skip it. Does it help?..................it is only for the second day of the test right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing is a must. Just random questions...if u have time do it, if not, focus your energy on something more important.

I was wondering from where can we study the clinical cases(day-2) I am confused understanding the dental charting, where do I read that from? Please help.:oops:

Hey I have started with Mosby CD. Actually I found it to be pretty simple and straight forward question! Do we have many version of that :D

hi... i need mosby, tufts and asda papers... for nbde 2.... can u please help... when r u giving the exam... ? thank you..
God Bless u..All the best