Mosby review for NBDE 2 CD...!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nanodentist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, I feel it is very hard, anyone have the same experience..?
I think the asda is much easier than mosby, anyone agree?
any advice appreciated...
 
Guys, I feel it is very hard, anyone have the same experience..?
I think the asda is much easier than mosby, anyone agree?
any advice appreciated...

Hey I have started with Mosby CD. Actually I found it to be pretty simple and straight forward question! Do we have many version of that 😀
 
guys can you pls tell me if it is a "MUST" to study the Mosby CD?................ I was trying to skip it. Does it help?..................it is only for the second day of the test right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing is a must. Just random questions...if u have time do it, if not, focus your energy on something more important.

I was wondering from where can we study the clinical cases(day-2) I am confused understanding the dental charting, where do I read that from? Please help.😳
 
Hey I have started with Mosby CD. Actually I found it to be pretty simple and straight forward question! Do we have many version of that 😀

hi... i need mosby, tufts and asda papers... for nbde 2.... can u please help... when r u giving the exam... ? thank you..
God Bless u..All the best