Most affordable schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fridaycatlady

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Just wondering what are some of the most "affordable" schools for an MPH. I'm an international student, so funding is extremely limited unfortunately, so I was wondering what are some of the programs that don't cost as much but are also ranked favorably. Are schools in California somewhat cheaper?
 
Not sure about CA but from what I've seen, the most affordable Top 20 are going to be Minnesota, Michigan, and USF.
 
I went to San Diego State University for my MPH, and I found that the California State University (CSU) schools are relatively affordable.