-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Most Random "Manual Dexterity" Entry Contest:
Started by Phish
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This thread reminded me that I used to hand craft chainmail armor in high school. Believe me, that was quite bit of manual dexterity. Each ring had to be shaped by hand. Oh well, too late to put it on my application now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never realized that we could put such crazy stuff on the manual dexterity section. I think the most unique thing I put was that I build and maintain track bikes.
I put removing mouse brains for research. I was amazing and fast at it.
had to do the same for my research. if you can get your hands to do that, pretty sure you can steadily fill a cavity!
Use chopsticks. LIKE A BAWWSSSSS.
Use chopsticks. LIKE A BAWWSSSSS.
![]()
Thats what I put down as well. That is some fine looking sashimi

I can spin plates, textbooks, folders, towels, t-shirts, laptops, xbox360s, ps3s, pots, pans, and many other random things on my finger, (not all at the same time of course).
I can spin plates, textbooks, folders, towels, t-shirts, laptops, xbox360s, ps3s, pots, pans, and many other random things on my finger, (not all at the same time of course).
@KittySquared lolz
Subject says it all... who's got the most random activity entered in the manual dexterity section?
I play the accordion
I said building and flying my nitro RC planes. It's art that I can play with! Nothing better than hanging out with 50 year olds on the weekend lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i can finish prepping a full perm in less than 20 minutes. fancy fingerwork indeed!
i can finish prepping a full perm in less than 20 minutes. fancy fingerwork indeed!
Make me look like dis plz. Kthnx
absolutely! for a nominal fee. gotta get my "no funds available because im a poor pre-dent" hustle on!
Ooh purrr~~😳absolutely! for a nominal fee. gotta get my "no funds available because im a poor pre-dent" hustle on!
Honing straight razors.
Last edited: