most significant of accomplishment in high school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tempfersho

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My most significant (or at least my most meaningful) accomplishment was in 9th grade, when I was an integral part of leading a fundraiser that raised enough money for my friend, who had just recently lost their limb, to buy a prosthetic.

Is this fair game for a secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

Well it is during high school, so sure.

Well it is during high school, so sure.
Wow really messed up the title.

The secondary prompt is what is your most significant accomplishment.

My question was meant to be, is it reasonable to have my most significant accomplishment come in ninth grade.

Members don't see this ad :)
So you are going into a combined undergrad MD program straight out of high school? I hope so, otherwise your question doesn't make sense. I can't figure out how it would be possible that you didn't do anything significant during your undergrad years.

I'm not doing a combined degree. I have accomplished various things in undergrad in non-academic ventures but none that sound so impressive when they stand alone.

Also posted with my temp account. Really messing this thread up haha. I'm the OP

ditching months of school, but stilling being to graduate

Reactions: 1 users
Now that I think of it, you don' have to mention when you did the fundraiser. Just talk about the experience itself. You are not obligated to say when it happened, so omit time period.

Reactions: 1 users
Now that I think of it, you don' have to mention when you did the fundraiser. Just talk about the experience itself. You are not obligated to say when it happened, so omit time period.
Great suggestion.

And you've done nothing noteworthy since then????

My most significant (or at least my most meaningful) accomplishment was in 9th grade, when I was an integral part of leading a fundraiser that raised enough money for my friend, who had just recently lost their limb, to buy a prosthetic.

Is this fair game for a secondary?

And you've done nothing noteworthy since then????

Most of my significant accomplishments have been academic in nature. I have accomplishments in music and sports but don't think they are significant or meaningful enough to stand alone.