motivation? ah... forget about it.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hnbui

Addicted to Yale Med
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here feeling unmotivated in general?

I've been trying to keep up with college but i'm feeling really unmotivated.
I just got accepted into a really good university too, cornell cas; I applied as a transfer. Still i'm just not feelining motivated to do any work at all.

anyone feeling the same. anyone have anything special they do to get themselves motivated?

Members don't see this ad.

hnbui said:
Anyone here feeling unmotivated in general?

I've been trying to keep up with college but i'm feeling really unmotivated.
I just got accepted into a really good university too, cornell cas; I applied as a transfer. Still i'm just not feelining motivated to do any work at all.

anyone feeling the same. anyone have anything special they do to get themselves motivated?

Yeah, at times I've felt that I was lacking in motivation to do school work/shadowing. But, I know that in-order to get where I need to be I have to motivate myself to do things I hate (school work). You'll be fine, good luck!

:thumbup:

:laugh: :laugh: I am terribly unmotivated at work. I no longer make use of inside voices... instead I am obnoxiously vocal about my enthusiasm regarding my last day

ha, yeah. I got to school on the CA Central Coast and it's beautiful in the Spring. I just want to go outside and play sports. Unfortuantely, I'm taking orgo this quarter... :thumbdown: