Mount Sinai vs. Harvard away?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MSIII+questions

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to decide between doing an away at Mount Sinai or Harvard. Which will I get the best experience at? Any recommendations? Thanks
 
MSIII+questions said:
I'm trying to decide between doing an away at Mount Sinai or Harvard. Which will I get the best experience at? Any recommendations? Thanks

What is it that you hope to gain?
 
1. I hope to get a feel for what its like to work in at a competitive program. My school itself doesn't even have an ENT program. I want to see how these programs balance OR, clinic, and research as well.
2. Of course i'm also trying to see if one of the two programs would be a good fit for me.