Mount Sinai

Started by MDNYC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MDNYC

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been rejected yet? Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? Any update is greatly appreciated!!!
 
I've been obsessing over this as well. Based on info from this web-site I'd say they are done interviewing but people at the admissions office say they are still sending invites. They may just be saying that because they don't like to give bad news over the phone though - I don't know.
 
Oh and I haven't heard of anyone who's been rejected....

P.S. - If you decide to call them can you please post whatever info you were able to get from them?
I've called them so much I think I should stop.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they are still interviewing until the end of march (according to what kelli bailey said during interview day)
i dont know if they are still sending out interview invites though.
 
I know they are still interviewing cause I have one on March 16.
 
One of the docs I work for got his interview in APRIL of the year he started!!
Lets not lose hope yet. 😀
 
My hope is still alive. I just found two people on this site who had gotten invites in mid-march last year. OMG - I am so holding my breath right now. 😉