Moving at the end of July: which address should I use?

Started by deleted831936
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted831936

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

My lease ends at the end of July, but I'm planning on moving to a different apartment within the same city because I can't afford rent at my prior lease. I am planning on submitting 20+ secondaries by the end of July, and am unsure of which address to use.

Additionally, once I sign the new lease on Monday, I plan on updating my AMCAS application information. Do I have to resubmit my AMCAS primary after changing my address? I was verified on 7/14/20.

I would really appreciate any advice and recommendations!
Thank you so much!
 
Unsure about resubmitting, but you probably will have to - the system will prompt you!

I would use your new address on the secondaries. More critically, I would also submit the online change-of-address form to the post office very soon so the day you move, mail is already being re-routed to your new address.
 
Thanks so much!!! 🙂 🙂 I really appreciate your advice!!!!