"Moving Traffic Violation"??

Started by SyrianHero
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SyrianHero

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A medical school application asked me if I have ever been cited for a moving traffic violation; I got into a car accident when I was 17 and it was my fault, and I also got a speeding ticket a couple of years later. So, do I list both? (I was a minor in the first).
 
Speeding tickets are - in my state - moving violations. IDK where accidents stand.
 
Speeding tickets are - in my state - moving violations. IDK where accidents stand.
It depends on whether you receive a citation. If you get one, it is a moving violation. If you don't get one, it's between you and your insurance.

***Not a lawyer and have not lived in all 50 states...yet 😉 ***
 
I got a a red light ticket when I was 16 and even listed that. It's not gonna hurt your app. Just list them to be safe.