Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This program is nice..........if you want to work in the US. For the last 3 years I have been working for organisations that do not qualify because they do not have a US office, which is a BUMMER.Congratulations to those who received acceptances and good luck to those still waiting!
Some of you guys have posted about finances and are worried about graduating with a lot of loan debt (as am I of course 😛) have any of you looked into the Public Loan Forgiveness program? This is my ultimate plan after grad school, I just hope nothing happens to it by the time I graduate. I figure this will be an interesting discussion since public health is known to not be a huge lucrative field, and the fact that merit scholarships are hard to come by for any grad student. By the time I graduate I am 98% certain that I'll be over 100k in debt. I don't want salaries to guide me to a certain job, but being that high in debt does worry me.
Do any of you know anyone in the program or do you plan on going for it yourself? Any insight is appreciated.


And secretly wonder who they arreee... "She looks fun! She must be on SDN too!"