You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MPH Fall 2016: Applied, Accepted, Waitlisted, Rejected!
Started by neuro_nerd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone heard from University of Washington for the MPH in Epi program yet?
Based on what happened with Hopkins today, I wonder if everyone will hear back from UW tomorrow 😉.
I received an acceptance from UNC for maternal and child health last night! I was verified on 12/15 and my interview was on Friday (1/22).
I got an invitation for an interview for UNC's MCH program too a few weeks ago and my interview is later this month! Do you have any advice for the interview? I'm flying all the way from California so I'm pretty keen to know whether an interview is a sign that I'll likely be accepted or not, seeing as I'm spending all this money to fly across the country...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Undergrad School: University of California, San Diego
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.59/3.89
Major/Minor: Sociology (Concentration: Science & Medicine)/ Public Service minor
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 154 Q 170 V 5.5 W
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
1-1.5 years working as a research associate/study coordinator for a public health study on HIV+ women
6 month internship at service provider for HIV+ women
Summer internship at research lab focusing on breast cancer
Currently working as a medical assistant
Medical sociology research through senior honors thesis (won the Sociology department's outstanding academic thesis award!)
~other things I really cannot think of at the moment~
Interested in: MCH, Community Health
Applied: UNC (interview on 2/22), BU, Columbia, Yale, UW COPHP program, Johns Hopkins, Emory, UCLA, UC Berkeley, Harvard
Accepted: UCLA (Community Health Sciences) 2/2, Emory, BU +merit, Columbia 2/17, UNC, UW COPHP, Harvard
Rejected: UC Berkeley, Johns Hopkins (didn't meet their 2 year work experience requirement)
Waitlisted: Yale (...don't apply on the last day of their rolling admission)
Attending: Harvard MPH in Health and Social Behavior!!
I figured since all I do is check my email waiting for admissions decisions I might as well post here! I chose to only apply to schools in the top 15 so I am absolutely stressing. I turned in the majority of my applications on the very last day (typical me) so I'll likely be hearing later than a lot of people and that is killing meeeeee
EDIT 2/3: First acceptance at UCLA!! HALLELUJAH. I was planning on applying to Tulane and GWU but after getting this acceptance decided against it.
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.59/3.89
Major/Minor: Sociology (Concentration: Science & Medicine)/ Public Service minor
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 154 Q 170 V 5.5 W
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
1-1.5 years working as a research associate/study coordinator for a public health study on HIV+ women
6 month internship at service provider for HIV+ women
Summer internship at research lab focusing on breast cancer
Currently working as a medical assistant
Medical sociology research through senior honors thesis (won the Sociology department's outstanding academic thesis award!)
~other things I really cannot think of at the moment~
Interested in: MCH, Community Health
Applied: UNC (interview on 2/22), BU, Columbia, Yale, UW COPHP program, Johns Hopkins, Emory, UCLA, UC Berkeley, Harvard
Accepted: UCLA (Community Health Sciences) 2/2, Emory, BU +merit, Columbia 2/17, UNC, UW COPHP, Harvard
Rejected: UC Berkeley, Johns Hopkins (didn't meet their 2 year work experience requirement)
Waitlisted: Yale (...don't apply on the last day of their rolling admission)
Attending: Harvard MPH in Health and Social Behavior!!
I figured since all I do is check my email waiting for admissions decisions I might as well post here! I chose to only apply to schools in the top 15 so I am absolutely stressing. I turned in the majority of my applications on the very last day (typical me) so I'll likely be hearing later than a lot of people and that is killing meeeeee
EDIT 2/3: First acceptance at UCLA!! HALLELUJAH. I was planning on applying to Tulane and GWU but after getting this acceptance decided against it.
Last edited:
Ooh, a fellow COPHP applicant! Fingers crossed for both of us. 🙂Undergrad School: University of California, San Diego
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.59/3.89
Major/Minor: Sociology (Concentration: Science & Medicine)/ Public Service minor
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 154 Q 170 V 5.5 W
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
1-1.5 years working as a research associate/study coordinator for a public health study on HIV+ women
6 month internship at service provider for HIV+ women
Summer internship at research lab focusing on breast cancer
Currently working as a medical assistant
Medical sociology research through senior honors thesis (won the Sociology department's outstanding academic thesis award!)
~other things I really cannot think of at the moment~
Interested in: MCH
Applied: UNC (interview on 2/22), BU, Columbia, Yale, UW COPHP program, Johns Hopkins, Emory, Tulane, UCLA, UC Berkeley, GWU (applying later)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
I figured since all I do is check my email waiting for admissions decisions I might as well post here! I chose to only apply to schools in the top 15 so I am absolutely stressing. I turned in the majority of my applications on the very last day (typical me) so I'll likely be hearing later than a lot of people and that is killing meeeeee
"Pay Admission Deposit" on OPUS! Accepted to Emory!
Also, looking back...I applied to too many schools. Advice for next year's applicants: Don't let fear of rejection make you apply to ten schools lol #lessonslearned
Also, looking back...I applied to too many schools. Advice for next year's applicants: Don't let fear of rejection make you apply to ten schools lol #lessonslearned
Okay thank you! I looked at last year's threads and it looks like decisions were released around 2/6, but just getting anxious!
I did receive an acceptance from Hopkins and Minnesota and trying to decide between those 3.
Have any of you inquired about the JHSPH program upon acceptance? 80 credits in just 11 months seems very intensive.
I did receive an acceptance from Hopkins and Minnesota and trying to decide between those 3.
Have any of you inquired about the JHSPH program upon acceptance? 80 credits in just 11 months seems very intensive.
Bummed I got rejected by GW Health Policy today. It wasn't my first choice mainly because of the location. Trying to stay positive!!!
Undergrad School: University of California, San Diego
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.59/3.89
Major/Minor: Sociology (Concentration: Science & Medicine)/ Public Service minor
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 154 Q 170 V 5.5 W
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
1-1.5 years working as a research associate/study coordinator for a public health study on HIV+ women
6 month internship at service provider for HIV+ women
Summer internship at research lab focusing on breast cancer
Currently working as a medical assistant
Medical sociology research through senior honors thesis (won the Sociology department's outstanding academic thesis award!)
~other things I really cannot think of at the moment~
Interested in: MCH
Applied: UNC (interview on 2/22), BU, Columbia, Yale, UW COPHP program, Johns Hopkins, Emory, Tulane, UCLA, UC Berkeley, GWU (applying later)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
I figured since all I do is check my email waiting for admissions decisions I might as well post here! I chose to only apply to schools in the top 15 so I am absolutely stressing. I turned in the majority of my applications on the very last day (typical me) so I'll likely be hearing later than a lot of people and that is killing meeeeee
No worries! If it makes you feel more in camaderie, I'm still waiting on all my schools (while also gaining more things to update my app with everyday since I have strong ties to the Office of Health Promotion and the School of Medicine at Emory). It's frustrating but I hope we all hear back soon. Emory is killing me, hahahaha
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! 8)
Accepted to Johns Hopkins MPH. Congrats to everyone else =)
Feels surreal.
Feels surreal.
congrats! which program?Accepted to Oregon State!
got into emory for global epi today! So happy!
Accepted to Drexel with a 15k/year scholarship.
I'm having trouble figuring how much it would cost anyway, as on their website it's about 1 grand per credit hour, but I have no idea how many credits they require to complete the program. Any help?
I'm having trouble figuring how much it would cost anyway, as on their website it's about 1 grand per credit hour, but I have no idea how many credits they require to complete the program. Any help?
congrats! which program?
Health Promotion and Health Behavior!
Congrats!! I am waiting to hear back for global epi! When did you apply/confirm?got into emory for global epi today! So happy!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted to Drexel with a 15k/year scholarship.
I'm having trouble figuring how much it would cost anyway, as on their website it's about 1 grand per credit hour, but I have no idea how many credits they require to complete the program. Any help?
64 credits required
http://drexel.edu/dornsife/academics/degrees/mph-degree/
Congratulations!
Thank you! I applied on 11/16, was verified 12/1. I applied mph/MBA and heard about the MBA on Thursday - not sure if dual degree affects the timeline at all. Good luck!!Congrats!! I am waiting to hear back for global epi! When did you apply/confirm?
Accepted to Drexel with a 15k/year scholarship.
I'm having trouble figuring how much it would cost anyway, as on their website it's about 1 grand per credit hour, but I have no idea how many credits they require to complete the program. Any help?
Congratulations! That's super exciting especially with the scholarship! I just submitted my application a week ago, but I haven't received an email that they received it or that its complete. I know there was a huge snow storm last week which I'm thinking might create some delays. Any idea how long after you submitted they sent out an email confirming receipt? Trying not to freak out or anything lol.
Just received an email from Emory stating, "your application for the MPH in Global Epidemiology did not receive a favorable decision. Your application is currently under review for the MPH in Global Health." I am very disappointed but still hopeful. Congrats to those who were accepted into GLEPI, I am genuinely happy for you!
Accepted to Berkeley 1 year MPH in Epi.
I guess I have to make decisions now.
I guess I have to make decisions now.
I submitted the first week of December and got an email saying, thanks for your application on 12/23!Congratulations! That's super exciting especially with the scholarship! I just submitted my application a week ago, but I haven't received an email that they received it or that its complete. I know there was a huge snow storm last week which I'm thinking might create some delays. Any idea how long after you submitted they sent out an email confirming receipt? Trying not to freak out or anything lol.
Accepted to Berkeley 1 year MPH in Epi.
I guess I have to make decisions now.
Congrats on both acceptances today! Tough decisions indeed, that California sun is going to be hard to resist 🙂
ACCEPTED to the MSPH Epidemiology program at Emory!!! Such an absolutely long wait, but so worth it! For anyone still waiting, definitely keep your chin up-- I didn't think they'd accept me for the MSPH at all.
Accepted to Vanderbilt MPH in Global Health! 🙂
Congrats on both acceptances today! Tough decisions indeed, that California sun is going to be hard to resist 🙂
It will be easier to resist when you consider the terrible drought going on there. Being from the Bay Area, and having dealt with it for three years, I can guarantee that it will get old fast. Be prepared to take five minute showers and fill milk jugs as you're waiting for the water to warm up that you ultimately use to wash dishes 😱.
Congratulations!! When did you apply to the program?I just got accepted into Johns Hopkins MPH!
I am presently in complete disbelief.
This is the only program I applied to and I did not think I had a chance to get in.
So greatful right now!
Congratulations...Accepted to Johns Hopkins MPH. Congrats to everyone else =)
Feels surreal.
Congratz u too...Accepted to Hopkins MPH. Woohoo! Congrats to everyone else!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations on your acceptance. The decision regarding merit scholarship (Sommer Scholarship) will be released in mid March. When did you apply? Is it before or after 15th Dec?I just got my acceptance email from Johns Hopkins, MPH Program! I wonder when merit scholarships decisions are sent out... Does anybody have an idea?
I got an invitation for an interview for UNC's MCH program too a few weeks ago and my interview is later this month! Do you have any advice for the interview? I'm flying all the way from California so I'm pretty keen to know whether an interview is a sign that I'll likely be accepted or not, seeing as I'm spending all this money to fly across the country...
The interview was very laidback, the professor just asked general questions like what my interests are, why I want to attend UNC, what are my career plans, etc. Then I asked him questions about the program, his research, living in Chapel Hill, blah blah. I did the interview over skype as I am working abroad, so if you don't want to spend all the money flying in you could ask if you could do the same (assuming you haven't already bought a ticket). Otherwise there might more more components to the interview in person, I can only testify to the skype interview :/
Random sidenote: I've had the "pay admission deposit" link sitting in OPUS since Jan 27th and still no admission decision from them! I even got a financial aid email...this is driving me crazy!
Undergrad School: University of California, San Diego
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.59/3.89
Major/Minor: Sociology (Concentration: Science & Medicine)/ Public Service minor
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 154 Q 170 V 5.5 W
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
1-1.5 years working as a research associate/study coordinator for a public health study on HIV+ women
6 month internship at service provider for HIV+ women
Summer internship at research lab focusing on breast cancer
Currently working as a medical assistant
Medical sociology research through senior honors thesis (won the Sociology department's outstanding academic thesis award!)
~other things I really cannot think of at the moment~
Interested in: MCH
Applied: UNC (interview on 2/22), BU, Columbia, Yale, UW COPHP program, Johns Hopkins, Emory, Tulane, UCLA, UC Berkeley, GWU (applying later)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
I figured since all I do is check my email waiting for admissions decisions I might as well post here! I chose to only apply to schools in the top 15 so I am absolutely stressing. I turned in the majority of my applications on the very last day (typical me) so I'll likely be hearing later than a lot of people and that is killing meeeeee
How do you even afford applying to 11 programs?.... I thought 3 was too expensive....
Accepted to Vanderbilt MPH in Global Health! 🙂
Congrats! I got accepted to Vanderbilt for global health also!
Hi, I'm an international student from India and here are my details:
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.5/4 (WES evaluated)
Major: Biomedical Engineering
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 164 Q 160 V 5.0 W, TOEFL : 113/120
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
Research thesis at undergrad involving statistics and classifier techniques
~ 2 years work experience as a data analyst in a big data firm with exposure to statistical modeling techniques etc.
Volunteer work and coordinator in a NGO working in supplemental education
Interested in: Epidemiology (MS/ MPH)
Applied: Ohio State (MS Epi), UT Health Houston (MS Epi), UMN (MPH Epi), UIC (MS Epi), Univ of Pittsburgh (MS Epi), Boston University (MS Epi), WUSTL (MPH Epi & BioStat) , Emory (MPH Epi) , JHU (MHS Epi)
Accepted: Ohio State (12/18), UMN (1/4), UIC (1/21), UPitt (2/1), Emory (2/2) [All the dates might be a day forward, I ended up recieving emails in the middle of the night]
Rejected: -
Waitlisted: -
I might have gone overboard with the number of universities but I decided to apply to Emory and JHU after getting the admit from Minnesota.
I have been following this thread for a very long time and I had sort of given up hopes on Emory. I really like the program at UMN and had decided to take the program up (was incredibly worried about the climate there as I am from a tropical country) when a decision email from RSPH showed up this morning. Haven't stopped grinning yet 🙂
I think I have a considerable chance at getting some sort of financial assistance from UMN, I was told that they send out the scholarship decisions in mid-March. I just have a quick doubt to the people who got into Emory Rollins to their programs of choice. Did you get your scholarship/ merit awards notifications along with your admit email itself?
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.5/4 (WES evaluated)
Major: Biomedical Engineering
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 164 Q 160 V 5.0 W, TOEFL : 113/120
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
Research thesis at undergrad involving statistics and classifier techniques
~ 2 years work experience as a data analyst in a big data firm with exposure to statistical modeling techniques etc.
Volunteer work and coordinator in a NGO working in supplemental education
Interested in: Epidemiology (MS/ MPH)
Applied: Ohio State (MS Epi), UT Health Houston (MS Epi), UMN (MPH Epi), UIC (MS Epi), Univ of Pittsburgh (MS Epi), Boston University (MS Epi), WUSTL (MPH Epi & BioStat) , Emory (MPH Epi) , JHU (MHS Epi)
Accepted: Ohio State (12/18), UMN (1/4), UIC (1/21), UPitt (2/1), Emory (2/2) [All the dates might be a day forward, I ended up recieving emails in the middle of the night]
Rejected: -
Waitlisted: -
I might have gone overboard with the number of universities but I decided to apply to Emory and JHU after getting the admit from Minnesota.
I have been following this thread for a very long time and I had sort of given up hopes on Emory. I really like the program at UMN and had decided to take the program up (was incredibly worried about the climate there as I am from a tropical country) when a decision email from RSPH showed up this morning. Haven't stopped grinning yet 🙂
I think I have a considerable chance at getting some sort of financial assistance from UMN, I was told that they send out the scholarship decisions in mid-March. I just have a quick doubt to the people who got into Emory Rollins to their programs of choice. Did you get your scholarship/ merit awards notifications along with your admit email itself?
Finally getting around to posting my stats:
Undergrad School: Top 35 private research university, class of 2011
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.77
Major/Minor: Political Science and International Relations
GradGPA (if applicable): n/a
Grad Studies (if applicable): n/a
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 167 V, 156 Q, 6.0 AW (quite happy with that quant score - high school math in timed settings is not my forte!)
Experience/Research (please, be brief): Two years working in health policy research at a think tank (experience in public health evaluations, qualitative research, quality measurement, etc. with multiple publications), two years as a legal assistant, short-term health-related internships in college. One letter of rec from a professor (this one probably won't be amazing since it's been so long since I graduated), one from a VP at my company, and one from a senior health researcher at my company
Interested in: social determinants of health and global health; moving back West and attending a public school
Applied: Berkeley Health & Social Behavior, UCLA Community Health Sciences, UW Global Health, Colorado Global Health
Accepted: Colorado Global Health (Community and Behavioral Health Concentration) on 01/15 via email, UCLA on 02/03 via email; Berkeley (MCH) on 02/05 via email
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Really hoping to get some news this week and next, but that might be optimistic...good luck to us all and congratulations to everyone on acceptances so far!
Undergrad School: Top 35 private research university, class of 2011
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.77
Major/Minor: Political Science and International Relations
GradGPA (if applicable): n/a
Grad Studies (if applicable): n/a
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 167 V, 156 Q, 6.0 AW (quite happy with that quant score - high school math in timed settings is not my forte!)
Experience/Research (please, be brief): Two years working in health policy research at a think tank (experience in public health evaluations, qualitative research, quality measurement, etc. with multiple publications), two years as a legal assistant, short-term health-related internships in college. One letter of rec from a professor (this one probably won't be amazing since it's been so long since I graduated), one from a VP at my company, and one from a senior health researcher at my company
Interested in: social determinants of health and global health; moving back West and attending a public school
Applied: Berkeley Health & Social Behavior, UCLA Community Health Sciences, UW Global Health, Colorado Global Health
Accepted: Colorado Global Health (Community and Behavioral Health Concentration) on 01/15 via email, UCLA on 02/03 via email; Berkeley (MCH) on 02/05 via email
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Really hoping to get some news this week and next, but that might be optimistic...good luck to us all and congratulations to everyone on acceptances so far!
Last edited:
I just got accepted into Johns Hopkins MPH!
I am presently in complete disbelief.
This is the only program I applied to and I did not think I had a chance to get in.
So greatful right now!
Congratulations. I felt that same way about GW. Never thought I'd get in a top 15 with a 3.0 GPA. Must be a big load off your shoulders.
Congratulations!! When did you apply to the program?
11/26.
Good luck!! It looks like you've got great work experience! If I may ask, how did you like working health policy research at a think tank? I've been thinking about aiming my career in that direction..Finally getting around to posting my stats:
Undergrad School: Top 35 private research university, class of 2011
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.77
Major/Minor: Political Science and International Relations
GradGPA (if applicable): n/a
Grad Studies (if applicable): n/a
GRE (including date taken) or Other Test (if applicable): 167 V, 156 Q, 6.0 AW (quite happy with that quant score - high school math in timed settings is not my forte!)
Experience/Research (please, be brief): Two years working in health policy research at a think tank (experience in public health evaluations, qualitative research, quality measurement, etc. with multiple publications), two years as a legal assistant, short-term health-related internships in college. One letter of rec from a professor (this one probably won't be amazing since it's been so long since I graduated), one from a VP at my company, and one from a senior health researcher at my company
Interested in: social determinants of health and global health; moving back West and attending a public school
Applied: Berkeley Health & Social Behavior, UCLA Community Health Sciences, UW Global Health, Colorado Global Health
Accepted: Colorado Global Health (Community and Behavioral Health Concentration) on 01/15 via email
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Really hoping to get some news this week and next, but that might be optimistic...good luck to us all and congratulations to everyone on acceptances so far!
Good luck!! It looks like you've got great work experience! If I may ask, how did you like working health policy research at a think tank? I've been thinking about aiming my career in that direction..
Thanks! I like it a lot - I have good variety in my project workload, I've been able to get a lot of research experience (despite being in a position that is traditionally more project-management focused), I work with a lot of really intelligent people, and the pay is better than a lot of comparable places. My company has a lot of people who have been here for 20 years or more, which I think speaks to the ability to really attract and retain high-level researchers. You could always try it out for a few years to see if it's for you, and if it is, you could certainly have a long and varied career!
We aren't quite at that point yet lol! I'm currently living in the Bay Area ... But I see what your saying it is an issue.It will be easier to resist when you consider the terrible drought going on there. Being from the Bay Area, and having dealt with it for three years, I can guarantee that it will get old fast. Be prepared to take five minute showers and fill milk jugs as you're waiting for the water to warm up that you ultimately use to wash dishes 😱.
We aren't quite at that point yet lol! I'm currently living in the Bay Area ... But I see what your saying it is an issue.
That's true. I think for us, the main issue was that we were already using less water than our neighbors (not watering our lawn everyday, not washing our driveway 🙄). Then ACWD said that everyone had to cut their water use by 25% or get fined, so we REALLY had to cut back. We even removed our lawn. I remember getting really mad every time I walked around the neighborhood and saw green lawns 😡)
Quick question for those accepted at Boston with scholarships: did you get your scholarship information in the email that they sent you or the packet that they mailed to you?
You'll get it in the packet they mail to youQuick question for those accepted at Boston with scholarships: did you get your scholarship information in the email that they sent you or the packet that they mailed to you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm late on joining, sorry!
Undergrad School: George Mason University
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.71
Major/Minor: BS in Global and Community Health, conc. in Health Education
GradGPA (if applicable):
Grad Studies (if applicable):
GRE (including date taken): 160 V (85%), 154 Q (56%), 5.0 A (93%)
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
studied abroad in public health setting (russia studying social problems)
in home behavioral counseling with children with autism
internship with nonprofit public health communication and media
office manager w/ event planning experience, nonprofit charity fundraising
awards for writing skills
very strong recommendations
Interested in: Coordinated MPH/RD Training (Nutrition and Dietetics)
Applied: UNC-Chapel Hill and UW-Seattle (AND FREAKING OUT!)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Undergrad School: George Mason University
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.71
Major/Minor: BS in Global and Community Health, conc. in Health Education
GradGPA (if applicable):
Grad Studies (if applicable):
GRE (including date taken): 160 V (85%), 154 Q (56%), 5.0 A (93%)
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
studied abroad in public health setting (russia studying social problems)
in home behavioral counseling with children with autism
internship with nonprofit public health communication and media
office manager w/ event planning experience, nonprofit charity fundraising
awards for writing skills
very strong recommendations
Interested in: Coordinated MPH/RD Training (Nutrition and Dietetics)
Applied: UNC-Chapel Hill and UW-Seattle (AND FREAKING OUT!)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Who else is starting to lose it a little? I am still waiting to hear from CSPH and starting to obsess over it. I just got an email and all I could read in the sender line was "School of Public Health..." so of course I freaked out. Then I actually looked at my email and realized it was just some program information from a school I didn't apply to. My heart is still racing 

Who else is starting to lose it a little? I am still waiting to hear from CSPH and starting to obsess over it. I just got an email and all I could read in the sender line was "School of Public Health..." so of course I freaked out. Then I actually looked at my email and realized it was just some program information from a school I didn't apply to. My heart is still racing![]()
This has happened to me about a dozen times today. Even when I get email notifications from this thread, I HAVE to check in case someone from one of my schools heard anything. I have hit refresh on my gmail probably 100 times since breakfast.
In other words: you're not alone.
Who else is starting to lose it a little? I am still waiting to hear from CSPH and starting to obsess over it. I just got an email and all I could read in the sender line was "School of Public Health..." so of course I freaked out. Then I actually looked at my email and realized it was just some program information from a school I didn't apply to. My heart is still racing![]()
Yeppppp. At least we have company to freak out with!This has happened to me about a dozen times today. Even when I get email notifications from this thread, I HAVE to check in case someone from one of my schools heard anything. I have hit refresh on my gmail probably 100 times since breakfast.
In other words: you're not alone.
Who else is starting to lose it a little? I am still waiting to hear from CSPH and starting to obsess over it. I just got an email and all I could read in the sender line was "School of Public Health..." so of course I freaked out. Then I actually looked at my email and realized it was just some program information from a school I didn't apply to. My heart is still racing![]()
I'm already in a program and I still get those e-mails 😆.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 103
- Views
- 37K