MPH Programs(Very Important Question)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

King Of Drill

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey...how are u all??? Wanted to ask something very very very very important to me...i am a dental school gradute and is considering to take an MPH so i want to know details about this including if i could get any scholarship as i graduated with a GPA of 3.42/4.00 and i also need to know requirements for applying and the fees of course!!!!

Really appreciate any1's help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I want a university where i attend on campus but i need it to be no more than 2 years and should be accredited!!! Any help???

Scholarships are far and few for a professional graduate degree (as I'm sure you're aware as a graduate of a dental school). There are a few external fellowships floating out there (just search for it).

Generally, a qualified individual such as yourself would merely be a near lock for acceptance at most schools. There's no guarantee (or even suggestions) of funds, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
From another thread, I see that the original poster is in Egypt. I think the issue is some confusion with the expression "lock", meaning that he will probably be accepted - not that he would be "locked" out of acceptance. This is a common english expression, but could obviously be misinterpreted by a non-native english speaker.

To the original poster: Stories was giving you a positive opinion - he thinks that you'll likely be accepted with your background and grades.

Last edited:
Thank You both and actually i wanted to tell you that my first language is actually English i have been in British Schools my WHOLE life its just that i needed names of Universities and more details!!!

To the OP: you aren't very clear about what information you need. Here's where you can find a list of all accredited public health programs:

www.ceph.org

Most, if not all, of these programs should be completable in 2 years. As for which school might give you scholarships/funding, that's not something anyone can tell you. Some schools, BU for example, are known for giving 10-15k grants to a significant number of applicants (a search of the forum threads will give you plenty of info about this). However, as Stories previously mentioned, scholarships for MPH students are few and far between. Most MPH students finance their education through student loans.

Last edited: