MPJE Federal Law summary

Started by dmd20000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmd20000

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I studied state law and I am finding it difficult studying federal law for the MPJE. My law class was from 8 years ago and I passed the MPJE in another state after graduating but now I am trying to reciprocate my license in another state. I found summary slides online of federal law from a federal law book but they cover a lot of info on manufacturing and distributors which I don't remember studying even in my law class. Someone here by now hopefully knows where to find summaries of MPJE federal law. I found the CSA which is 131 pages and I found all the info on the different laws that were passed and what they were famous for so what else should I study and can someone let me know if there is a summary somewhere?

Thanks