MPJE ILLINOIS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Efundem

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I recently wrote MPJE ILLINOIS and missed it by one point.
The BOP needs me to take 30 hour remedial course.
Could anyone please point me to the eight direction?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
I'm in the same boat, you have to write a letter to the IL pharmacy board (IDFPR) requesting to send you packet for remedial course.
I have to find a preceptor to take 30 hrs of training.

Hello
Thanks!

That sucks. If it makes you feel better, getting a 74 does not mean you missed by one point. It's more of a percentile. The difference between getting a 74 and a 75 is likely several questions. Don't beat yourself up and go through the MPJE Blueprint, turn it into an outline and figure you where your weaknesses are.

Best.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello All,
I took the IL MPJE on the 17th and haven't found out whether I passed or not as of today. I have heard mixed things about IL, so I called the division of professional services and was told it takes 2-4 weeks. I know for most of the exams longer wait means nothing but the bad news; however, I am not from IL so I have no idea what to expect. Anyone has any insight on this?

Illinois SUCKS at letting candidates know their scores. It's like IDFPR enjoys torturing us by playing the wait game.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello All,
I took the IL MPJE on the 17th and haven't found out whether I passed or not as of today. I have heard mixed things about IL, so I called the division of professional services and was told it takes 2-4 weeks. I know for most of the exams longer wait means nothing but the bad news; however, I am not from IL so I have no idea what to expect. Anyone has any insight on this?
That's actually not true. Longer wait doesn't necessarily mean bad news. Illinois is one of the states that does not participate in online posting of scores, they do it by mail which typically does take 7-14 days. If it makes you feel better, for IL no news is good news.

IL will not give me my mpje score. I called and emailed idfpr, but they were rude and unhelpful. I already know I passed because I got licensed, but they won't give me my score. Any advice?

What were your review material?

Were you able to find a preceptor? If so, can you please forward me their information. I have the same dilemma, failed IL MPJE twice, now I have to do 30 hours with a preceptor. Thanks.

Hello
Thanks!

Were you able to find a preceptor? If so, can you please forward me their information. I have the same dilemma, failed IL MPJE twice, now I have to do 30 hours with a preceptor. Thanks

Hello
Thanks!
Hi!
I also failed the IL MPJE and need to do the remedial education as well. Would you have any advice for me?
Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point
Thank you

Hi!
I also failed the IL MPJE and need to do the remedial education as well. Would you have any advice for me?
Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point
Thank you

If you work in hospital setting then you might ask your pharmacy manager to sign remedial paper for you. otherwise, look into other states...

Going to ask a stupid question. My job is requiring me to obtain multiple state licenses in the event I may need to be a backup PIC. I took the IL MPJE yesterday 2/20. I understand that they do not release scores to NABP. I was checking Continental Testing Services (who I believe releases scores) and it said I need to register there before an ATT will be issued (which is bogus because I never did and still got my ATT). How would I be able to view scores when they post and do I need to still pay/register with Continental?

Going to ask a stupid question. My job is requiring me to obtain multiple state licenses in the event I may need to be a backup PIC. I took the IL MPJE yesterday 2/20. I understand that they do not release scores to NABP. I was checking Continental Testing Services (who I believe releases scores) and it said I need to register there before an ATT will be issued (which is bogus because I never did and still got my ATT). How would I be able to view scores when they post and do I need to still pay/register with Continental?
you only need to go on continental to check your score, you don't need to pay to see your results since you registered with them to get your ATT

Members don't see this ad :)
I only registered with NABP and was given an ATT. So I don't need to register with them ?
hey did you ever find out if your score posts on continental website? I got my ATT through NABP as well. How long did it take to get your results?

hey did you ever find out if your score posts on continental website? I got my ATT through NABP as well. How long did it take to get your results?

Never got a score on the Continental website or otherwise, just got a license. It took about ~15 days in between my registration closing with NABP and getting the email that my license was issued.

hi,
does anyone know how long it takes for IDFPR (Illinois BOP) to process and approve the paperwork to be eligible to sit for the MPJE? I am a license transfer..from reading the comments its seems that most of you guys didn't register through IDFPR or Continental to get your ATT.. i just sent in my application on the 18th to NABP and they sent my application to the IL BOP on the 19th.. do you guys think I will get my ATT soon? i dread waiting not knowing what the correct process to apply is or who to apply to. TIA

hi,
does anyone know how long it takes for IDFPR (Illinois BOP) to process and approve the paperwork to be eligible to sit for the MPJE? I am a license transfer..from reading the comments its seems that most of you guys didn't register through IDFPR or Continental to get your ATT.. i just sent in my application on the 18th to NABP and they sent my application to the IL BOP on the 19th.. do you guys think I will get my ATT soon? i dread waiting not knowing what the correct process to apply is or who to apply to. TIA

I'm in the same boat. Actually NABP sent my application to the Board in May so I waited all of June for my ATT. I called the Board weekly to find out if there was any other application I had to complete and what the status of my application was. They continued to say my application is not in the system yet because it takes 30 days to process and that I had no other application to complete. I emailed the Board Liaison from finding his email online and he informed me that Illinois has an online application for license transfer applications!!! this was news to me because it is not written on their website and in fact their paper application says to only complete the NABP application! Its been almost a month since I completed the Illinois application...still no update.

I'm in the same boat. Actually NABP sent my application to the Board in May so I waited all of June for my ATT. I called the Board weekly to find out if there was any other application I had to complete and what the status of my application was. They continued to say my application is not in the system yet because it takes 30 days to process and that I had no other application to complete. I emailed the Board Liaison from finding his email online and he informed me that Illinois has an online application for license transfer applications!!! this was news to me because it is not written on their website and in fact their paper application says to only complete the NABP application! Its been almost a month since I completed the Illinois application...still no update.

Hi,

yeah they have an online application which is not very specific either on what to do after you submit the NABP application. however, since you completed the IL BOP application did you also pay the $200 fee to them.. If not they wont receive your application...:whistle::thinking: either!!! but after I paid the fee they said my application was received and is being processed.. I call every week to check on my status.. they told me today.. they are on June 9th.. so i probably wont get approved until early September. Keep checking with them..

Hi,

yeah they have an online application which is not very specific either on what to do after you submit the NABP application. however, since you completed the IL BOP application did you also pay the $200 fee to them.. If not they wont receive your application...:whistle::thinking: either!!! but after I paid the fee they said my application was received and is being processed.. I call every week to check on my status.. they told me today.. they are on June 9th.. so i probably wont get approved until early September. Keep checking with them..

yeah I did pay the $200 when I sent the application. Thanks for letting me know! I guess I'll wait a couple more months :(

Hi,

Have you received your ATT yet? I’m still waiting