MPJE Nevada

Started by yfrulla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yfrulla

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey colleagues !

I took the NV MPJE yesterday for the first time .. didn't know what to expect really .. I'm pretty sure i failed .
I bought the RxPrep MPJE package with the quiz banks and stuff ( Federal review ).. plus read the Statutes and codes from the NV BoP website .. at least tried to read them and figure out how to apply to real life situation.

After the test , I realized that I wasn't prepared enough for this .

Any other sources of study material you can recommend for Nevada law ?

many thanks !

Yves
 
I am a pharmacist in Washington State. I will be relocating to Las Vegas. Needs advice on study materials etc. Thanks in advance
 
Hey colleagues !

I took the NV MPJE yesterday for the first time .. didn't know what to expect really .. I'm pretty sure i failed .
I bought the RxPrep MPJE package with the quiz banks and stuff ( Federal review ).. plus read the Statutes and codes from the NV BoP website .. at least tried to read them and figure out how to apply to real life situation.

After the test , I realized that I wasn't prepared enough for this .

Any other sources of study material you can recommend for Nevada law ?

many thanks !

Yves
Hello
Please keep me updated. I am in an infant stage of looking at study materials for Nevada. I would love to hear from you.

Good luck and Thanks in advance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad