Nevada MPJE

Started by Donna2121
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Donna2121

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone take this exam recently? What was the breakdown of your exam topic wise and what did you use to study. Is a few weeks enough to study
 
Yes, I took the exam Jan. 5th. And, No, a few weeks is not enough to pass. The breakdown was 60-70% Federal Law and DEA Pharmacy Regulations and 20% Nevada Specific Law, the other 20%, I had no idea where they pulled it from!! Passed it on the first try! I am a senior citizen, my last Naplex/MPJE was 36 years ago. Used ProntoPass, Please contact me if you need more info.