MPJE (ohio) results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Leandispenser

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! If you are in a state where they post your results online how long did it take them to post? I'm especially interested in those who took their MPJE in Ohio. I am afraid the holiday may delay posting
 
Yeah I wasn’t particularly happy with the wording of the questions either. I left feeling like it could go either way. I got an 81, not super impressive or anything, but I made it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone gotten the updated 2018 version? I have the 2017 and wanted to know if there are any difference. Ive tried contacting them via email but havent gotten a reply yet (past a week)