MPJE Results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoldiLocks121

Reaction score
I was wondering how long it is taking to get MPJE results for anyone who has taken it recently.

I took my exam for the PA MPJE last Tuesday, June 11th and still don't have my results. I have heard from numerous friends and colleagues that they usually post them within 3 business days. For anyone that has taken their exam recently, how long did it take for you to get your results?

I have my NAPLEX this Friday, is the time frame for receiving those results similar to MPJE?

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I took it last Wednesday and still haven't heard back. Heard its supposed to be 7 day business days max.

Has your exam status changed at all? Do you have an option for score transfer? Under Application History in Exams, my status is closed. I'm low-key freaking out cause I don't have the option for score transfer. I know it's a state exam, but for the NAPLEX, it's a possible indicator of passing.

Last edited:
Well, funny as it be, I actually received my score about an hour after making this post! I passed! I was sure I failed as I felt horrible walking out of the exam, but I guess that seems to be the theme for the exam!

Just for completeness: I took my exam June 11th at 2pm and received my score June 17th at 1:30pm (almost 4 business days after taking the exam)

My exam status did not change at all, I never had the option to transfer my MPJE results so I don't think that unfortunately is an indicator. My status for my MPJE currently says closed as well, hopefully you will get your results this afternoon or tomorrow since you took the exam the day after me!

Thanks for the response! That's quite the relief for me.

Congratulations on passing! Best of luck to you on the Naplex!