MPJEs for different states - thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neopharma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have recently taken two or more different states' MPJEs (I'm thinking within 2 years of each other), did you find the types of questions/difficulty of the exams to be similar? I'm referring to the way things are asked and the federal-specific information that isn't different between the states you tested in. Will one state's MPJE really be that much "harder" or "different" than another?

If this considered "too specific" and isn't allowed, I understand it should and will be deleted.

Thanks all -
neopharma

Members don't see this ad.

I did the NC MPJE last year and Florida's last week. I would say 50-60% is similar in material covered and difficulty. The other part is state specific and focuses on the uniqueness of that states laws. If you had taken one recently I would say 2 weeks of casual studying would get you prepared for another state

I have taken 3 different state law exams - the level of difficulty is the same. But of course the laws are different in each state.