MS dental/oral biomaterials and MS Dental informatics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FTD123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am foreign trained dentsit from India and would like to know the following for MS Dental/oral biomaterials and MS Dental informatics programs

1. Universities offering these courses
2. Admission Requirements and procedures
3. Scope of the course
4. Job prospects in US and India
5. Type of jobs you get
6. Salary

As I'm planning to apply for these programs, I am trying to gather as much as info as possible

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am foreign trained dentsit from India and would like to know the following for MS Dental/oral biomaterials and MS Dental informatics programs

1. Universities offering these courses
2. Admission Requirements and procedures
3. Scope of the course
4. Job prospects in US and India
5. Type of jobs you get
6. Salary

As I'm planning to apply for these programs, I am trying to gather as much as info as possible

thanks.
Even i am looking out for the same courses..... I need help regarding the application requirements...any one with good info kindly reply....

there are few universities which offer these courses.For admission you will require good GRE and Toefl scores and interest in research .You can join a research firm after the course which will pay you decent amount (no where near the salary of a dentist).Job prospects in India are very less. But what i heard is the biometerials masters might help to strengthen your profile for DDS and MSD in protho admissions.Do not take up these courses just for the sake of getting into the USA .

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks...how about MS Dental Informatics. Anyone please share your thoughts...as I need to make a decision.

Anyone ...please shed some light on my queries.