MS Nutrition Concurrent with M2+

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Synaptic Bouton

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. Our school is offering us heavily discounted MS in Nutrition to do concurrently with school. I don't have all the details yet about that. I do have a deep interest in nutrition, in fact if I couldn't enter medicine, becoming a dietician would be next choice of profession. But I am curious if it would be worth it long term (could I finagle a side hustle/give counseling to pts), or would I just be paying for an extra 2 letters after my name. With step 1/Comlex being P/F, I figured it is a feasible use of time. Curious if there is any input. Thanks.