MS2 "ADT" for HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr zaius

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we supposed to schedule an ADT through MODS like we did for BOLC for the summer of MS2? I believe we do 45 days at your own institution studying for step 1, correct (at least that is what I remember hearing)? If so, when do we schedule in MODS?

I searched the forums and policy handbook, but couldn't find anything I could understand. Sorry if this is a repeat.

Members don't see this ad.

Just put it in at the end of may or sometime in mid-june. The handbook tells you the timeframe of the rotation like Aug 17th-Sept 30-something...come to think of it I think MODS says it too when you go to put it in. Even if you forget you will get an email like July 1 saying, since you didnt schedule ur 2nd ADT we are going to put you in for school orders. However, I wouldnt count on this as a fail safe about remembering to do it.

DoctaJMa has it right. On MODS, you will request "School Orders." You will be on orders for the last 45 days of the fiscal year (ends Sept 30/Oct 1).