MS4 Applying to Neurology, suggestions for programs?

Started by ipodtouch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ipodtouch

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I'm currently an MS4 and I will be applying to neurology this year. I was wondering if anyone could recommend programs to apply to.

No red flags on my applications, but fairly average student. I did 2 years of research prior to entering school but no publications.

Also, I currently have 3 letters of recommendations (one strong neurology letter) and was wondering if hunting for one more will help me immensely. (Does 4 letters = stronger application?)
 
Last edited:
Do you have a preference on what part of the country you want to be in? Also some other things matter like are you in a us school and how did you do on your neurology and internal medicine clerkship?