MSKCC onco surgpath fellowship timeline

Started by Korzh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Korzh

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Hope you all doing good. Is there anybody here who is applying for oncologic surg path at MSKCC this season? Have you guys heard anything back from them already? I was wondering when they usually start sending out interview invitations? Appreciate your input!
 
Hey guys,
Hope you all doing good. Is there anybody here who is applying for oncologic surg path at MSKCC this season? Have you guys heard anything back from them already? I was wondering when they usually start sending out interview invitations? Appreciate your input!

I don't know about this season. When I applied several years ago, they emailed an interview invite in early December for an interview date in mid to late December. We interviewed in groups. I may have been in the second group that they offered interviews to. Oh, there may be an exam (...at least there was one when I was interviewing). Best of luck!