MSKCC summer fellowship 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gothpanic

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to the MSKCC summer program? I wasn’t able to find a thread for this year. Anyone heard anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Their confirmation email said decisions will come out the week of 2/26. I saw in past threads that some of the PIs might interview applicants, but it didn't look to be the norm. Neither I nor my classmates who applied have head anything since submitting.

Their confirmation email said decisions will come out the week of 2/26. I saw in past threads that some of the PIs might interview applicants, but it didn't look to be the norm. Neither I nor my classmates who applied have head anything since submitting.
Yeah I'm also kinda surprised there were no threads about this year (before this one). Good to know I'm not the only one waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was just accepted to MSK pipeline! Haven’t heard from fellowship. Notified via email

Reactions: 2 users
Learned some of the projects didn't ever even get funding so I was waiting for nothing, wish I had known earlier 😭😭

Members don't see this ad :)
does this thread also apply to the mskcc health equity summer pipeline program for the underrepresented? and if so, has anyone heard anything from that program?

does this thread also apply to the mskcc health equity summer pipeline program for the underrepresented? and if so, has anyone heard anything from that program?
I think so, I applied to this program and have not heard back yet

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing today, guess we find out if we made it or if we're cooked by tomorrow

Hold strong fellow believer 💪

For anyone wondering, I called and some projects (i.e. surgical ones) have not gotten back to the program yet with their decisions. So for those, could be until next week for e-mails.

ya just called and they said the same thing - though i didnt apply to a surgical one hahaha

just received an email saying for the pipeline program, we'll be hearing back this week. they had a lapse in communication due to website errors.

Reactions: 1 users
is anyone else still waiting for a decision from the research fellowship program?

Called and was notified that everyone for sure will be hearing back by tomorrow.

R this morning, congrats to those who got it