MSPE Query (mess up!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

future-emdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, to start, I'm an IMG, so my school is not too familiar with the process.

Anyhow, so my school sent the MSPE, but did not include my AAMC ID...

Question is..will ERAS just discard my MSPE, or do you think they'll make an effort to locate my ID number, as the document does say my name and school.

I intend to call ERAS and my school tomorrow, but I need to put my mind to ease and see what you guys think. Otherwise it looks like I might have to express fedex a reprinted mspe....

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm, I'm experiencing a similar problem.
My school mailed the MSPE over two weeks ago and ECFMG has not received it. Or rather has not placed it with my file that is.
So I asked the Dean's Office to mail it again and put my ECFMG ID on the envelope. Maybe I should have asked them to put my AAMC ID insted of ECFMG ID? Never thought about that...
Anyways, I hope the letter finds its way to my file this time because it's almost November...

This happened with one of my LORs. It was never registered as received, and presumably it was just thrown away. ECFMG will not make any effort to find out to whom the letter belongs. Get a new letter and fedex it! I think you need the AAMC ID, not just your ECFMG number...