MSTP Boulevard part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Original

Ogori-Magongo Warrior
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ma research peeps! I figured we knockout mice (gene for a social life has been deleted. Just kidding :D) need a place to call our own. A place to share information about the process. I heard we're a small group of applicants and I think that makes it more difficult for us to get scoop on things. I only have one interview out of 16 programs that I'm applying to. I'm trying hard to remain confident and not get too anxious. I'm losing focus in my courses and all I think about is my research and this process. Please post up folks. We can also hook up at our interviewS, or interview if you're me. PLEASE POST!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hiya...I'm MSTP too. Fortunately I have a few interviews (5 in all), so things are looking pretty good for me I guess. Where are you interviewing and when?

Adam

Huy dude that's awesome!!! 5 interviews? that's what I'm talking about! Hey my interview is at Duke on Nov 7 and 8. Will you be there by any chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope...didn't apply to Duke. Mine are at UC San Francisco, U of Iowa, U of Wisconsin and U of Michigan. I already had my UIC MD interview (no MD/PhD one yet). If you're getting a Duke invite though, you'll probably get more too. Don't worry. They tend to come in bunches :)

Adam

Hey I hope you're right. I didn't apply to any of the schools where you have interviews though. Have you gone on any interviews yet? I spoke with a couple of guys on the committee at Duke and they told me the interview will be rather laid back and friendly. I hope that's right. However, I read on the interview feedback site that you must know your research stone cold otherwise you'll become toast real quick.

Having gone through the process of applying to MSTPs last year, I can definitely relate to your feelings of anxiety and loss of focus. I actually ended up missing 3 weeks straight (and probably 4-5 weeks total) of undergraduate classes in order to interview at a bunch of schools during one trip. First off, it's still early in the process, so don't get worried about not having too many interviews yet. Instead, focus on the preparation.

Main things you need to be able to answer:
1) Why MD/PhD and not MD or PhD alone?
2) What are your career goals?
3) What do you do for fun?
4) Tell me about your research...

You will need to be comfortable discussing your project(s) and your role on them. They are looking for evidence of initiative, creative thinking, motivation, risk, and passion for science. These things cannot just be stated, but they need to come across as very obvious during your interviews by HOW you talk about your experiences and goals. If the interviewer detects any doubt about whether you want to do the joint program, you'll likely be in hot water. They are very attuned to screen out for people looking for a "free MD." The interviewer also wants to see that you balance your hobbies and interests well with academics, as multitasking is a very important skill in those attempting careers in both medicine and science.

My advice would be to do some mock-interviews with your research advisor(s), medical professionals, students, or friends. The more practice, the better. Believe it or not, there will come a time when you will be sick of repeating the same story over and over again. You'll wish you had a tape that you could just re-play for your various interviewers.

Also, be aware that physicians and scientists come from very different perspectives. Some interviews will be for the MD program, while others will be your MD/PhD program interviews. You might have to adapt yourself to the particular situation in order to effectively connect with the interviewer. Just think of this as practice for the rest of your life as a bridge between medicine and science.

One thing I wish had been more aware of going into the process, is that you'll often be able to meet with faculty you're interested in during informal interviews, which will have to be scheduled. Take advantage of these opportunities to learn, ask questions, and demonstrate your curiosity.

Also, the dress code is basically the same as regular MD interviews: suit and tie. If you are interviewing over the course of a couple days, then it is probably best to bring extra shirts and a couple of ties so that you don't look like you're wearing the exact same thing.

In all, MD/PhD interviews tend to be a little less formal and more of a discussion of research than anything. Your interviewer often will ask if you have any questions for them, so be prepared on this front as well.

Well, these are just some tidbits of info that I hope will help you during interviews. If you have any other questions, please feel free to post and I'll try to answer as soon as I can (between classes, labs, etc). :D

I am considering the MD/PhD route and I would be interested to know the answers to Vader's questions from those already applying. Anyone interested in a little mock-interview-via-internet practice?

Hey Vader thanks for the pointers. Priceless. BTW I just got an invite from U of Chicago. Stoked!

Original:

U of Chicago is interviewing for MSTP? I thought they sent out an email saying they didn't meet 'till December?

anacapa:

Good idea...that'd be fun. I'll write more when I have a little more time :)

Adam

Rumit:
I got the email this evening and they asked me to indicate immediately whether or not I'll be available for Nov 15-16. They said the other date will be sometime in January. From the email, it seemed that they will have only these 2 interview times.

Ok...I guess this'll be good practice for interviews. Why I want MD/PhD:

Ok, I guess it started with wanting to become a doctor. I first really became interested in medicine in college after taking a biology course. I just loved the material. My interest in the science and my desire to work in a field that would be both challenging intellectually and beneficial to other people caused me to look at medicine. I've always felt that it was important that whatever I do be useful to other people. My interest in reasearch came a little later with some lab work I did. I'm into it for pretty much the same reasons. I also really enjoy doing research. I want to do both because I am really interested in both practicing clinical medicine while doing basic research. I like that flexibility. I also think that it will be invaluable to have all that medical knowledge and understanding of patient care when doing research. I would like to help bridge that gap (however corny that sounds :) ) between research and disease/treatment.

I also have some more personal reasons for my interest in medicine but I'm not getting into that here.

Anyhow...guess that's it. I'm sure each person and their experiences are different. This should be a fun discussion.

Later,

Adam

bump.

I liked your answers Rumit...though you forgot what you did for fun! Any more practice answers?!

Hehe...well...actually, I was pretty tired last night when I was writing that...so hopefully it came out half-way coherent. Anyhow...chime in with your thoughts.

As for fun...that's got to be the easiest question. But, it should be pretty unique to individuals. As for me...I like playing sports, hanging out with friends and family.

Keep the discussion going. Come on pre-MSTP'ers :)

Original:

I have a couple Q's about your U of C interview. If you don't mind saying, when did you get all your stuff in to them? Also, where did you go to school? And did you also get that email a while back saying that the MSTP committe didn't meet 'till December? I had kinda written off hearing from them for a while...and you've got me all confused ;)

Thanks,

Adam

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Rumit:
I mailed my Chicago stuff out around Sept 15. I did not get any such message about the committee not meeting till December. This might be because maybe they did not yet have my apps at the time they sent out the message. I went and still go to a "no-name" state school in the South. However, some ass-kicking research goes down on the medical end of my campus. Due to the high level of research collaboration between these huge medical centers, I doubt that schools will toss me out for not being an Ivy-leaguer. However, I'm worried about other stuff in my application. Chicago said they will interview about 11 people Nov 15-16. Hey Rumit they'll hit you up for the January interview session; with 5 interviews this early in the process good things are bound to happen for you ma men!

Original:

Thanks for the info. I was just getting kinda confused by what they told me and what I was hearing :) I gotz plenty of self esteem though, so I'm not worried :D I was a little concerned about the school thing because the people I talked to who have interviews there are from big name schools, and I'm only from a UC. I'm really happy for you that you have an interview there. Definitely tell me how it goes and what you think of the place. Hehe...as it is, I wouldn't be able to go to that November one anyhow coz I got another interview :)

Good luck,

Adam

Hey Rumit I'm glad you're confident. Not hearing from them is a good thing cause I think they mass mailed rejections to people. I'll put my money on that you're up for the January session.

Let's keep this thread going. Post questions, interviews, interview experiences, and discussion topics if you got them. And, hopefully more than two of us will post :)

Adam

I am not an MSTP applicant, but I have a question for you guys (you guys being MSTPers). Don't MD/PHDs get paid generally less than MDs in practice? (I'm not saying that money should be a determining factor, but I am wondering if this is true). I've heard that since MD/PHDs usually end up doing research they are paid less...any truth to this? Please don't give me the "its not about money spiel" - Im only curious... ;)

Yes, in general, MD/PhD's are some of the lowest paid physicians despite spending more time in training that most specialities. But, that's simply because they tend to go into academia, where there really isn't much money. However, if money is important to you, then there are always positions in consulting, and in industry. Also, since and MD/PhD can still do a residency in any number of specialties, they can still practice and therefore make as any other physician. I'm not sure about this, but the PhD might make it a little easier to get into some of the more competitive residencies as well, if that's what you wanted. Anyone else know?

Of course, I'm not in it for the money. It's way too much trouble for that :) Then again, if I wanted money I wouldn't be doing anything in the health care field, period.

Adam

Yes although MD/PhDs get paid less, there are extensive opportunities in academic medicine. Much more far-reaching exposure is available. If you're a curious, intellectual, adventurous, and compassionate person, then it might be one of the most exciting careers out there. Rumit is right; MSTP graduates get the best residencies out there. The reason for this is that the most coveted residency positions are usually part of research-oriented institutions. It is not uncommon to see MSTP grads from non-top 5 places like Penn State and UVa get that Derm residency at Harvard or UCSF. Most applicants to MD/PhD programs are not in it for the money; but if you would like to be rich, you certainly can become very rich as an MD/PhD. As for me, all I want is a place to live, a car, and just enough cash to meet basic needs.

I think Rumit and Original both summed it up pretty nicely. The MD/PhD affords you quite a bit of flexibility career-wise. Thus, if money is your goal, then you can probably find a way to do that. However, that is not usually the primary goal of MD/PhDs. Rather, curiosity, motivation, discovery, and making a long-term impact are some of the reasons people choose to become physician-scientists. In general, you wouldn't make as much money in academics as you would in private practice, but academia does give you a tremendous amount of flexibility and institutional support that you might not otherwise have. For example, there are hospital house staff and a number of other attendings that can help lighten your clinical responsibilities, providing protected time for research. Some MD/PhDs choose to direct their careers solely towards research. In short, you can arrange your schedule to fit your intellectual and career goals. Obviously, this does not fit with everyone's objectives, and so MD/PhD programs aren't for everyone. It is something that one must decide for him/herself.

I agree with the above posts. Thanks for the imput. It's clear to me that anyone interested in money should stay away from medicine. Physicians salaries will be under pressure in the coming years. A smart person can make MUCH more money more quickly going into businness or law. I know that MSTP is not for me - I just am not very dedicated to research. Good luck to all of you.

Let's keep this thread alive! Do any of you know whether you would like to be in academia or be a practicing physician?

I don't think that they are mutually exclusive. I, and I think many MD/PhD's, want to do some of both. I think the balance (how much research vs. how much clinical care) will be determined later by the circumstances and my interest, but I'd definitely like to be involved in both. In general, this is most easily acomplished in an academic medical center. So, I guess, in that sense I'd be interested in academic medicine.

For the rest of you MD/PhD'ers: Have any of you been on any interviews yet. My first ones are coming up, but are still a couple weeks away. I'd just like to hear about your experiences if you've done any.

Later,

Adam

Hey Rumit

Just got back from Baylor MSTP interview over the weekend. As you can see in a previous thread(B-A-Y-L-O-R), I loved it. There were 6 interviews (45-60 min each), 3 PhD, 3 MD. I thought they all went pretty well and had a great time.

I did have an interview that was somewhat strange, however. An MD/PhD himself, I found my second interviewer to be incredibly cynical about his career choice. I think he was just putting some pressure on me to see how I would react. But, I thought some questions were innappropriate and his tone rather rude at times. The interview was kind of fun in the end though because it felt really good to defend my research and my personal character(just my personality type I suppose).

Anyway, most interviews were very laid back and informal, just talking about myself, my research and Baylor.

Any other questions?

Good Luck!

Hey Rumit,

Sounds like you are kicking butt and taking names on MD/PhD interviews.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from WUSTL, since they notify you very quickly if you get accepted or not. Probably in for a disappointment, but keeping my hopes up. I thought their program was administered EXTREMELY well, moreso than any other of the 3 programs I've been to so far (Pitt, Hopkins, Yale).

All of the interviews were fairly laid back, the only one that was a little stressful was at Hopkins. One of my MD/PhD interviewers asked weird questions about my research and wanted me to basically explain every single physical concept (which would take hours to do) behind what I was working on.

WUSTL seems to have more money than all the other programs. The Hopkins director told me that they were only anticipating 4-8 funded positions this year, whereas WUSTL can easily handle 25.

Yale and Pitt are both nonrolling admissions so I wont be hearing anything from them for awhile. Pitt has a great bioengineering program and the MD/PhD program is well stocked with those from engineering backgrounds. Yale also has bioengineering, but at this point only ONE person in the whole MD/PhD program is working in that area. However, Yale has GREAT imaging labs and things going on in diagnostic radiology which are really cool.

Hopkins has the best bioengineering program in the country according to the standard rankings. The only thing thats frustrating about them is that their funding decisions come AFTER the initial decision to accept or not. So even if you get accepted there, you wont be hearing about funding for several months, whereas the other programs combine funding and acceptance as a package deal.

I was offered an Ohio State MD interview (where I applied MD/PhD). They just sent me the MD/PhD app a couple of weeks ago, so of course the MD/PhD program didnt even know I was applying to them. I'm going to see if I can parlay the regular MD interview into a full blown MD/PhD interview as well.

What did you think of Michigan? I'm going there in a couple of weeks. Also, did anybody interview at UVA yet?

Baylor:

That's really good to hear. I'm glad you're getting interviews at many great sounding schools. I'm sure that you can't go too wrong with any of them. That is wierd about the funding deal. It seems ridiculous that any school would offer MD/PhD positions without funding. Who could afford that. Unless you go into industry or private practice (then why do PhD) how are you going to pay off those gigantic loans.

While I've got a bunch of interviews scheduled, I've only been to UIC's MD interview. I also had a mixup with their MD/PhD department and they only got my stuff last week. They told me that I should interview with MD anyway and that I could do the second half of the interview process later. I wasn't too impressed with the medical school though so they'd have to do a lot to convince me to go there especially since it's not MSTP. My Michigan interview isn't until the end of the month...I had to reschedule in order to make room for Wisconsin (they were very unflexible...November or January). But, November will be very busy: UCSF, Iowa (which seems like an awesome well organized program), Wisconsin, Michigan, and then UCLA sometime after that. So, I'm not complaining :) I don't know if you're interviewing at any of those places, but if so it'd be great to meet up sometime.

Good luck and keep us all up to date on the new and exciting experiences.

Thanks,

Adam

Originally posted by anacapa:
•Let's keep this thread alive! Do any of you know whether you would like to be in academia or be a practicing physician?•

It is always hard to say where one will end up several years down the road, but right now I see myself in the future as an academic physician who conducts basic biomedical research, sees patients, teaches, and still maintains some iota of family life. Definitely not a small order, but it seems like it will be rewarding in terms of pursuing my particular interests.

Hmm...I guess it's probably bad news. My parents told me that I got a letter from U of Chicago but they didn't open, they just sent it on to me. From what I've heard, only rejections come in the mail. Oh, well.

On another note, has anyone heard anything from the Northwestern MSTP? They seem to be really slow.

Later,

Adam

Hey Rumit I'm sorry to hear that. I think you're right it's probably a reject. Have you gone on any of your interviews yet?

Original:

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed in anticipation of the rejection :) er... :( I'm definitely going to call them and ask them why though, because statistically I'm well above their average and I have some pretty cool EC's (lots of travel, some clinical and volunteer work and almost three years of research). Ah well, it's unlikely that I would have gone there even if I got in (or, at least I'll keep telling myself that :) ).

Well, I've only been on one interview and that was at UIC's MD program and I already got accepted to that. My MD/PhD interviews start soon though. I have UCSF on Thursday and Fridary and then I basically have an interview every weekend except for Thanksgiving in November :) I'll check in and tell you guys what I think after the UCSF interview.

Please keep us informed of your experiences as they happen.

Later,

Adam

Wow congratulations on such an early acceptance. That will be a good confidence booster, and will come in handy at your upcoming interviews. Pritzker is really weird. It seems they reject the best applicants and interview mediocres. I have not heard squat from Northwestern either. I wish I could interview there while I'm in Chicago. I'll call to see what they think. UCSF is one of the most kick-ass MSTPs in the nation. I think Vader turned down Harvard for their program last year. Hey Good luck at your interview over there.

Original: I appreciate your confidence in me and kind words :) Hopefully we'll get to meet sometime. Where else are you applying?

Later,

Adam

I'm not applying to UCSF or any other UC. I'm applying to UVa, Yale, Penn State, Harvard, Duke, Baylor, WashU, Emory, Hopkins, Penn, Pritzker, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Columbia, U Alabama Birmingham, and Stanford. I have interviews at Duke, Emory, WashU, and Pritzker.

Hey Original:

Well, I guess we have very little overlap unfortunately. Maybe we'll meet at Northwestern or Stanford :) I'm applying to all UC's but San Diego (interviews at SF and LA), Stanford, Michigan (interview), Iowa(interview), Wisconsin(interview), Northwestern, Pritzker, UIC, Utah, and Harvard.

I was very interested in geographical location when I chose schools as my wife has to agree to live there for eight years :) So, I was kind of limited. However, I still chose schools that I feel would be excellent places to get an education.

Good luck,

Adam

I'm glad you did...but why leave out SD? I'm an undergrad now and it's the best location on the planet! Cheap housing is available, if that was your concern.

Hey Rumit:
We could meet at Northwestern, Stanford, or HARVARD. Keep in touch buddy.

Hey Rumit,
I was disappointed many times too while applying. All the extra effort that goes into applying MD/PhD also makes it difficult. However, it sounds like you have some great interviews coming up, and remember that you do have an acceptance (some people would love to be in your shoes). My former research advisor once told me that the magic number of interviews is six. Considering that you have already gotten a bunch of them, it will only be a matter of time in deciding not IF, but WHERE you will attend. So keep the chin up and I'll be looking out for you on Thurs and Fri at UCSF. :D By the way, do you know who you'll be interviewing with?

Originally posted by Vader:
•Hey Rumit,
I was disappointed many times too while applying. All the extra effort that goes into applying MD/PhD also makes it difficult. However, it sounds like you have some great interviews coming up, and remember that you do have an acceptance (some people would love to be in your shoes). My former research advisor once told me that the magic number of interviews is six. Considering that you have already gotten a bunch of them, it will only be a matter of time in deciding not IF, but WHERE you will attend. So keep the chin up and I'll be looking out for you on Thurs and Fri at UCSF. :D By the way, do you know who you'll be interviewing with?•

Hey Vader,

Where has your fellow MSTP comrade Seal (Wash U MSTP) been at lately? I'd love to ask her some questions about the program. I'm anxiously awaiting a response from them in the next week or so.

Vader:

Thanks for the support. Going into this thing I knew that I had to expect a lot of disapointment, but it's still weird when you get the first one :)

As for the interview, I think I'll be meeting with Ira Herskowitz and Art Weiss. There may be someone else, my schedule hasn't quite been finalized. I'd love to meet with you. That'd be very cool. I'm going to be staying with a friend who's a second year there.

Later,

Adam

I was MD/Ph.D at least i thought so when I was applying, but I really havent seen any happiness out of the MSTP students. From what I got from my interviews, it seems that it is an extremely long pathway for something that you could do with just an MD. I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to do two years of an MD with this awesome class of people, then when they finally get to do the cool stuff, the rotations, you drop back and do 4-5 years of research. When its time to do your clinical clerkships, you join a class people that you dont know at all. So much for a support group.

I have called most universities and told them that i no longer am interested in the MSTP programs. I want to be a physician before I am 40. I have decided that if I do feel like my training is not sufficient to do the work that I want to do, then I would happily move back into a Ph.D. program or spend a few years at the NIH.

Good luck with your applications all. just wanted to let you all know about my new found enlightenment.

Originally posted by edogg:
•I was MD/Ph.D at least i thought so when I was applying, but I really havent seen any happiness out of the MSTP students. From what I got from my interviews, it seems that it is an extremely long pathway for something that you could do with just an MD. I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to do two years of an MD with this awesome class of people, then when they finally get to do the cool stuff, the rotations, you drop back and do 4-5 years of research. When its time to do your clinical clerkships, you join a class people that you dont know at all. So much for a support group.

I have called most universities and told them that i no longer am interested in the MSTP programs. I want to be a physician before I am 40. I have decided that if I do feel like my training is not sufficient to do the work that I want to do, then I would happily move back into a Ph.D. program or spend a few years at the NIH.

Good luck with your applications all. just wanted to let you all know about my new found enlightenment.•

Well, at least you found out that it wasnt for you before you went thru the application and interview process.

Some of what you say is true, but I think having the MD/PhD gives you a better position to do research uniquely suited to bridge the gap between basic and clinical science. With an MD/PhD, its easier to find out what the really important basic science questions are related to their clinical manifestations.

It is a long time commitment, however, and not for everybody who's interested in research.

You dont HAVE to have an MD/PhD to do medical research, but I think it definitely helps significantly.

Hey edogg I'm glad you figured out your calling. However, allow me defend the MSTP. You can do the same thing with just a PhD but you definitely CANNOT do the same thing with just an MD. Imagine spending 3-4 years getting your PhD in a certain area; and compare that to the meagre 10 min spill you would get on that area throughout med school. It is unrealistic to assume that you will be as prepared by that 10 min spill as the expert. Secondly, from my perspective being with a class for 2 years means you know and bond with that group for life. That group disperses in the clinical years since the months you're in OBGYN will be different from those in which your classmen do that rotation. Some of you might not run into each other till graduation. Point being you lose nothing by starting grad school. In actuality, you gain alot on that front. You get to bond with a whole new class in your PhD program. After this you then work closely with even another class during your clinicals. At the end of the day You've got friends all over this planet. I'm talking connection, pull, wiring, network, reach, popularity....e.t.c whatever you want to call it. Lastly, I'll be a physician before I'm 30, but I guess that aspect varies on an individual basis.

Originally posted by baylor21:
•Hey Vader,

Where has your fellow MSTP comrade Seal (Wash U MSTP) been at lately? I'd love to ask her some questions about the program. I'm anxiously awaiting a response from them in the next week or so.•

Probably buried in her textbooks, syllabus, etc. like me, I suspect. I'm sure if you get in contact with her, it would be quite helpful to find out more about WashU's program. I know that it is an excellent program and the largest MSTP in the nation. Therefore, you'll likely have tons of support among the faculty and other students. Good luck about the admissions decision... at least WashU gets back to you relatively quickly, so you should know soon enough. :D

Considering possible interviews, I was trying to decide whether or not to travel to England for christmas (Dec 15-Jan 2), so I checked-out Interviewfeedback.com. I discovered an interesting trend. There have been more MD/PhD interviews after the end of Dec than before the end of Dec. This is really good news and means we are still very early in the process. This will be even more true this year due to the AMCAS delay. BTW I only saw one poster that interviewed during (Dec 15-Jan 2). It was at Northwestern on Dec 18 in 1997. However, almost all the other posted Northwestern interviews were in Jan and Feb. I'll be outta here baby
:D

Originally posted by Rumit:
•Vader:

Thanks for the support. Going into this thing I knew that I had to expect a lot of disapointment, but it's still weird when you get the first one :)

As for the interview, I think I'll be meeting with Ira Herskowitz and Art Weiss. There may be someone else, my schedule hasn't quite been finalized. I'd love to meet with you. That'd be very cool. I'm going to be staying with a friend who's a second year there.

Later,

Adam•

We have lecture from 8-10am this Thurs and Fri and then small groups from 10-12. I don't know what you're interview schedule is like, but it might be worth attending a class. We finished the prologue and are now starting on the cardiovascular block. The people you have chosen to meet with are both great researchers and people to talk with about UCSF's program. Art Weiss went through UCSF's MSTP and is on the council, so he should have a lot to say. Good luck and I'll be looking out for the person in the suit during lecture or in the hallways. :D

Vader:

Great, yeah...if you see a guy in a black monkey suit and tie looking lost or overwhelmed it's probably me ;) I imagine that they'll set up a meeting with at least one current MSTP student, but I don't know how that works. I'm looking forward to it, and just praying that I don't get sick (something that usually happens to me on big days).

Later,

Adam

Hey Good Luck Rumit. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks Original.

I don't know if it's just that I'm tired and had a long hard day at work or what, but I'm feeling really friggin' nervous about this interview. I really don't know what to expect, especially from the MSTP part (since it's my first). Before, I was just really confident, because I've talked about my research before, I've given posters and presentations and stuff...but for some reason the nerves are starting. Hopefully it's just coz I'm tired.

Oh, well...

Later,

Adam

On a much lighter note. I found out today that I didn't get rejected from Pritzker (yet) :) My dad never opened the envelope, he just told me that I got something from University of Chicago, and I assumed rejection. However, I got the mail from him today, and it was a secondary request from Loyola Chicago Medical School (one of my backup, MD only places). Hehe...all that whining, and sympathy and stuff...sorry guys. I feel like the boy who cried wolf, now you guys aren't gonna be so nice when it really happens :) :)

Later,

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.