MSTP Boulevard part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaNEM

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think the read is definitely worth it. Wish I had read it through LAST YEAR at this time, rather than after apps were in an interviews started a few months ago. Why haven't we been as engaged as they were last year? And where did all of the first years go?!? =)

Members don't see this ad.

hah- defiantly resurrecting a beast here; i remember following this a while ago - hard to imagine its almost over ... or just begun ... ;)

Wow. I just read it all. I am so glad people like you all will be my future colleagues! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Whew! That was a long read! (Took me a month of reading it in bits and pieces.) It's like one big saga. Since this thread sort of tails off at the end as far as where all the "main characters" decided to go, maybe we could put together a list of where they are alll matriculating (if anyone knows for sure). To sort of put a closing chapter to this thread. :laugh:

Originally posted by neofight
Whew! That was a long read! (Took me a month of reading it in bits and pieces.) It's like one big saga. Since this thread sort of tails off at the end as far as where all the "main characters" decided to go, maybe we could put together a list of where they are alll matriculating (if anyone knows for sure). To sort of put a closing chapter to this thread. :laugh:

Ah yes, I was a religious contributor to this thread back in the day (I'm the poster formerly known as baylor21/Hopkins2010).

I know at one time there was a serious effort to get this thread recognized as the longest thread in SDN history. While it never achieved that pinnacle status (there are some threads that are over 100 pages long about random nonmedical stuff) I do think this is the longest medically relevant thread in SDN history.

I will start a list of those posters and where they are currently attending. Maybe some other "old schoolers" will update it. I wont put Vader on this list since he's so famous on this forum already that he needs no introduction (at any rate, he was in a previous application cycle).

Baylor21/Hopkins2010/Gradient Echo: Hopkins
SonicHedgehog: Hopkins
Rumit: UCLA
Original: Duke
academic: WashU
MAPKinkster: UCSF
sar520: Duke
JJ4: Mayo
chgpwd: Penn