MSTP On Facebook

Started by Katatonic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Katatonic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone be interested if I made a private group on Facebook for 2010 MSTP applicants, since there are already 2007, 2008, and 2009? Current/past applicants could join who could share advice. I just thought it may be nice to have some conversations a bit more face-to-face and perhaps reach the few of us who aren't already addicted to SDN. But, if I'll be the only member I won't make one.
 
Good enough for me haha, it's up and running if you want to search for it. Hopefully a few people from here join up.