Msu-chm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toasty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get a phone call from michigan state chm? The adcom meets tonight and then again the 11th and 25th. I am an alternate :( but I was just curious whether or not anyone was having any luck. I think there are only two or three more interview days so hopefull all the alternates will start hearing some good news soon!! :scared: Good luck to all the applicants!!! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Toasty said:
Did anyone get a phone call from michigan state chm? The adcom meets tonight and then again the 11th and 25th. I am an alternate :( but I was just curious whether or not anyone was having any luck. I think there are only two or three more interview days so hopefull all the alternates will start hearing some good news soon!! :scared: Good luck to all the applicants!!! :luck:

Hi, just to let you know that I will probably be withdrawing from MSU CHM. So there sould be some alternate movement. I am an out-of-state applicant in case you want to know. Good luck!

Thanks a lot! Good luck wherever you end up...this process is just a big waiting game. I am hoping to hear some good news by the end of May...I just hope I can last that long!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Toasty said:

hey, when did you interview? and how did you find out know you were an alternate? good luck

madonna said:
hey, when did you interview? and how did you find out know you were an alternate? good luck

I interviewed feb. 17th and I found out I was on the alternate list March 22. They posted the information on the status page and they sent an email. Nobody heard any news yesterday/today??? :(

Toasty said:
I interviewed feb. 17th and I found out I was on the alternate list March 22. They posted the information on the status page and they sent an email. Nobody heard any news yesterday/today??? :(
When I was there, they said that their alternate list moves very quickly. Hope you'll be one of those!