Msu Chm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toasty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from MSU CHM??? :confused: I got my tonsils out last week so I haven't been reading posts lately so sorry if anyone has posted this recently. I was just wondering whether anyone knew if they had started pulling from the alternate list yet...

Good luck everyone!!! :luck: (Feel free to wish me luck too, cause I need it!!)

Members don't see this ad.

Toasty said:
Has anyone heard anything from MSU CHM??? :confused: I got my tonsils out last week so I haven't been reading posts lately so sorry if anyone has posted this recently. I was just wondering whether anyone knew if they had started pulling from the alternate list yet...

Good luck everyone!!! :luck: (Feel free to wish me luck too, cause I need it!!)

I have been on the alternate list since april 12th and I havent heard of anybody being pulled off the list... I just keep sending emails and letters and hopefully I can get some love back....but who knows... only time will tell... i am out of state so I dont dont know how that plays a part... also, their waitlist is very erratic so either like all can come off or very few... i hope its the former

BUMP!!! anyone taken off the list already? anybody heard anything from MSU yet?