Multiple DEAs

Started by Piebaldi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piebaldi

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey peeps, I think I asked this before but not sure where the previous thread is.

If I work in 2 states - currently in fellowship, and then occasional coverage for my private group in a different state.
Do I need to apply for a new DEA - or can I have the same DEA for two states?

Thanks!
 
You've asked it, as have roughly a thousand other people.

Yes, you need a different DEA # for each state you work in. You can transfer it back and forth if you're going to work only in one at a time with time off between them. But if you're actively working in 2 states, or doing locums back and forth all over the place, you need DEA #s everywhere.
 
You've asked it, as have roughly a thousand other people.

Yes, you need a different DEA # for each state you work in. You can transfer it back and forth if you're going to work only in one at a time with time off between them. But if you're actively working in 2 states, or doing locums back and forth all over the place, you need DEA #s everywhere.

Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.