Dec 24, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Ok here's my question; I worked at a clinic for over a year, and have an awesome relationship with the clinic coordinator, a great relationship with the main NP, and a decent relationship with the doctor. Should I get them all to contribute a paragraph to a single letter with all their names signed at the bottom, write separate letters, or collaborate on one letter with the doctor signing it? I have 2 letters from research supervisors, and 3 letters from professors to choose from. Any thoughts welcome! thanks.

silleme

SDN Lifetime Donor
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2012
Central TX
Status
Pre-Medical
I'd go with getting a letter drafted by the NP or Clinic Coordinator and signed by the doctor or all 3. I don't think a non-physician letter would be as strong, but a combined letter should work. If the coordinator or NP is considered your supervisor, use it in that role of employment and it may be alright.

Jun 30, 2013
West Lafayette, Indiana
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Ok here's my question; I worked at a clinic for over a year, and have an awesome relationship with the clinic coordinator, a great relationship with the main NP, and a decent relationship with the doctor. Should I get them all to contribute a paragraph to a single letter with all their names signed at the bottom, write separate letters, or collaborate on one letter with the doctor signing it? I have 2 letters from research supervisors, and 3 letters from professors to choose from. Any thoughts welcome! thanks.
I agree with silleme.