Mumbai Terrorist attack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
This is terrible:mad::(:thumbdown:
:xf:Hope that SDNers whose families are based in Mumbai are safe and sound.:xf:

Ya my family is there but fortunately they r all fine. Very tragic event indeed!!

it is really very sad....don't know why people want to do this type of attack:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
hey guys
i am writing this message because i know that a lot of guys on the sdn are from india or have indian origin
you have my support guys
hope you are not personally injured there and nobody of your family isn't either

all the best

hey guys
i am not indian but i really like indians as i have so many indian friends.........they are really nice people.........i dont know who is doing all this there.......i wish everbody be fine and peaceful there there....

its really sad that india has been frequently targetted by such insane terrorist groups....its really foolish for these terrorist groups to claim these attacks openly after this bloodshed and killing of lot of innocent people..... its time for us to unite for a common good.....and for a bright and better future.....save the world.....

i pray to God on behalf of all SDNers to stop such terrorism and spread piece in India, in US and in the world.

This news really depresses me...

Why can't everybody just live in peace and harmony?

by doing this we don't know what they want to prove .....but this is a shameful act...so many innocent ppl have lost their lives....

Hi , just sharing a forwarded email that i received today , this posting/pictures are not directed towards any individual / group / or community , or anyone else in any way , so folks No Offence... Vote for peace

Here is a part of the email...

India's Rising.....
Not only did thousands of people turn up for the peace March at the Gateway of India yesterday but they were loud and clear of what they wanted ..... "A Change & Action not bashan "

This is what the people of Mumbai felt about our so called babus and netas( local terrorists ) .....Please forward this to each and every Indian so the message reached out to our politicians ...

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx
SafeRedirect.aspx

Last edited:
And once again to all the viewers of the " International DDS/DMD discussion forum. " all the best to everyone for all the exams.

Vote for Peace
Love & God Bless

Last edited: