Nayar Dental College in Mumbai, India

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

svwtyf

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! This question is for those who have graduated from or are familiar with Nayar Dental College in Mumbai, India. I am an American born and raised undergraduate college student wishing to study in Mumbai. Though I have applied to several American dental schools and am awaiting their responses, I have a deep desire to study and practice dentistry in Mumbai, a city I consider my home. When I contacted Nayar, I received contradictory information from several different people. Thus I am posting this question: I wish to know the admissions procedure to Nayar Dental College for non-Indian citizens. If anyone knows, please tell!! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am from Nair hospital Dental college, Mumbai.
As far as I know , it is an extremely difficult dental school to get into as it is everybody's first choice. Admisssions are based on your 12th std marks. You have to score very high marks in Physics, Chem & Biology in 12th to get in.
During my 5 years there, I knew of just one person who had come there from Syria to study. All of the rest were from India. I think the best thing for you to do is to go & approach the dean himself ... tryy & meet with him in person... & maybe he will be willing to help you...

hope this helps,
Treasure