You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MUSC Class of 2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HopefulDPTtobe2022
New Member
I got waitlisted too!
PhysicalTherapyDP
Full Member
Received an email at 7:30 this morningWhen did you all receive emails? I applied to MUSC but didn't get anything yet
clemsonesa
New Member
I heard via email! Here are my overall stats: GPA 4.0, GRE 317, ~330 hours in a variety of settings, some experience with research, group tutor/peer leader for anatomy & physiology, 4 strong letters of rec!Congratulations!!
Was it by mail or email?
And if you don’t mind, what are your stats?
PhysicalTherapyDP
Full Member
I just got accepted to MUSC DPT today! Anyone else? I'm so excited!
Did they give you a deadline to respond to the acceptance?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
clemsonesa
New Member
Yes, January 15th I believe
Just found this thread, but I was accepted as well! Are you going to the open house?I just got accepted to MUSC DPT today! Anyone else? I'm so excited!
clemsonesa
New Member
Yay! Yes I am, can't wait to meet everyone! Are you going?Just found this thread, but I was accepted as well! Are you going to the open house?
Yes I am! im excited to meet everyone too :]Yay! Yes I am, can't wait to meet everyone! Are you going?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PhysicalTherapyDP
Full Member
I got accepted off the waitlist today!!!
Congratulations! Did they give you a deadline to give a response? I’m on the waitlist so keeping my fingers crossed
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congratulations! Did they give you a deadline to give a response? I’m on the waitlist so keeping my fingers crossed
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
They gave me until 1/28 to accept!
PhysicalTherapyDP
Full Member
Just got an email that I’m off the waitlist, eeek! Now I have to decide between Arcadia and MUSC
Congrats! Did they say a deadline to give your decision by?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have until the 4th to accept and then 10 business days to pay a deposit!
PhysicalTherapyDP
Full Member
Has anyone heard any decisions from MUSC lately?
PhysicalTherapyDP
Full Member
Anyone hear from the waitlist??