Must Read...2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lakambini19

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

To my Colleagues,

RE: An straight arrow to our freedom.

A Conference for all FTD' s is a MUST DO, to refuel that goal with a renewed motivation & enthusiasm.As in the Congress Budget said,check & balances . As human beings sometimes we lose sight of our goals. We should not let each other down,every year we can ask each other , face to face like brothers & sisters what can I help you with? How WE can help you .There is nothing wrong being in this forum but the energy of knowing each other personally is eternal & the position we are in is a very strong bond that is in our disposal waiting.The goal becomes easier when it is carried by many hands. We don't need our support monetarily but by knowing that there are people out there,my comrades in the battlefield, that validates the suffering & the sacrifice . Semper Fi. Forever loyal .Brotherhood like the marines. Example of this , is if I am a practicing in Minnesota right now, I will come with you to your interview or help you look for a job, call the Board , I am good in the legal system (tse yabang) , I can help you prove a case. I can talked to the legislators ,the help is endless. When we have a letterhead we become a symbol of force & let us invite Senators in our conference , then they will never forget us ,we will be in their agenda as a source of funding in the election. My colleagues, this is the hard truth of us ,why we are here. I will be your researcher ,that I can be a designated driver & your researcher. I challenge all of you that this is the year we will abolish the restrictions,THIS YEAR. One year to plan the Conference & this is DONE.By 2008, all of you is processing licensing in your respective State. Let us Do IT as the Presidential election is coming. This a straight arrow to get our answered. Nothing is impossible in US Congress, when you ask, you shall received. .[SIZE2008[/SIZE]

We should invite FTD's that are already in practice & honor this legacy. As we all know everyone of us are very dedicated people.We shouldn't underestimate our capabilities when we are together. This commonality among us ,not just by profession but between us sharing carrying the same values.

When we have this place ,no matter what problem we will have in the future we cannot be ignored. These restrictions are there because of us. Nobody can blame us why we cannot practice here because of us & those before us. If indeed we are truly welcome to help each other , I don't want to see a colleague posting cannot practice becoz he/she has no SSN. These kinda of problems should not exist if we truly cares about one another. This is today but next year people will have surpass the trials & forget the ones who are struggling left behind. Let us break that cycle left to us by our forefathers in our profession.

That whatever we face in the future we have a strong arm to lean on. We can count each other wherever we go. Let us make this website our second Alma Mater.

Semper Fi,

UERM/FTD/Phils

Members don't see this ad.