My advice to pre-pharmers

Started by Somatic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What an A.W.E.S.O.M.E. way to start the morning. And I agree with A4D, high maintenance women are a no go no matter how hot/sexy or how good the sex is/could be... I speak from experience.

I guess if these guys LIKE spending all their money on breast implants and pedicures and Louis Vuitton and trips to the salon and expensive cars and other standard gold digger equipment, that's their business. But beautiful girls (and guys) don't stay beautiful forever and when the day comes that she's no longer eye candy, they're going to be bored as hell when they realize their hot chick has no brain and cannot carry a conversation beyond, "I need some money." Not to mention the day they discover her banging the poolboy. :meanie:
 
Why do average looking women hate on hot women (gold diggers) so bad? It just proves how much more insecure women are. Or maybe a better word would be jealous. Most women are prostitutes, we just call them wives.
 
I probably shouldn't call most women prostitutes. LMAO!

feminism+poster+motivationalz+com.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do average looking women hate on hot women (gold diggers) so bad? It just proves how much more insecure women are. Or maybe a better word would be jealous. Most women are prostitutes, we just call them wives.

They probably think gold diggers care so much about money to the point of not caring about what guy they get it from.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
 
I guess if these guys LIKE spending all their money on breast implants and pedicures and Louis Vuitton and trips to the salon and expensive cars and other standard gold digger equipment, that's their business. But beautiful girls (and guys) don't stay beautiful forever and when the day comes that she's no longer eye candy, you know it's time to trade up to a new model. :meanie:


fyp
 
I guess if these guys LIKE spending all their money on breast implants and pedicures and Louis Vuitton and trips to the salon and expensive cars and other standard gold digger equipment, that's their business. But beautiful girls (and guys) don't stay beautiful forever and when the day comes that she's no longer eye candy, they're going to be bored as hell when they realize their hot chick has no brain and cannot carry a conversation beyond, "I need some money." Not to mention the day they discover her banging the poolboy. :meanie:
Beauty fades, dumb is forever.
 
I've been to nursing homes. There's still the seperation of the hot grandmas and the gross ones who just COMPLETELY let themselves go.
 
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
— Albert Einstein
 
LOL I am not "hating". Believe me buddy...I have had more hot women than you.. And hot women with brains nonetheless. And what do you consider "average looking"? Because I am not exactly homely or girl-next-door type. A4D knows :meanie:
 
LOL I am not "hating". Believe me buddy...I have had more hot women than you.. And hot women with brains nonetheless. And what do you consider "average looking"? Because I am not exactly homely or girl-next-door type. A4D knows :meanie:

😕 Are you a man or a woman? And is that Michael Jackson in your pic?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I used to get confused by Lea also.

Not about that being Micheal Jackson though, where did you get that from? :shrug:

Why does a woman being with other women confuse people so much? Does no one around here watch Grey's Anatomy???


He's a troll.

Pretty much every post Somatic makes has, at the very least, distinct elements of trolling present.

Agree. And now we have a few more people trolling this thread, IMO.
 
Why does a woman being with other women confuse people so much? Does no one around here watch Grey's Anatomy???




Agree. And now we have a few more people trolling this thread, IMO.

It's only confusing because you cannot be sure of the gender of the person posting. If I met Lea IRL 🙂xf🙂, I wouldn't be confused.

Grey's Anatomy was awesome - for like 5 episodes. It gets old.
 
hey guys common...we went off the tangent!!! It was really interesting the whole discussion about the future of the profession. I will start pharmacy school this august at NOVA, and some of the comments are very real.

For instance, I know for sure that I want to be a pharmacist because I just want to know ALL about drugs for the sake of knowing, I don't expect a 100,000k job or anything like it, I will be happy helping people with their meds, and be able to pay for debt.

HOWEVER, I study at FIU and I have driven around miami looking for pharmacy stores and counting them up,, and it is SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA SATURATED, There are the pharmacy discounts, almost every 3 blocks in MANY places, and there are lots of CVS and Walgreens in between. And for sure they are not hiring any pharmacists, also I have entered many of them, and besides selling medications, they sell pampers, perfumes, plastic plants, and stuff, just like a dollar store! That I DON'T LIKE IT!

So, I know for sure, that living here in miami with all the hot females at the beach, is not possible in the future. I will have to live in the middle of nowhere so I can get a job.

Also, as a side note because the dentist's world was touched, I also noticed TONS OF TONS of dental office's all around. Sometimes I see two offices in the same plaza separated just by 2 or 3 stores. I guess, dentists here in miami will have to fight BADLY for getting their root canals done for paying the bills.

Not far behind are the TONS of MD offices everywhere as well...

So I guess, from the Miami outlook, that not only pharmacy is pretty much saturated but all the other professions as well...Competition will get TOUGHER than it is...get ready, I am.👍
 
Everytime I think back about all the dates that I turn down, all the parties I didn't go to, all the vacations I missed out, all the weekends I don't get to relax b/c I have an exam to study for (trust me second year of pharmacy school ain't easy!), all the friends I didn't get to hangout with, all the friends I couldn't have made, all the time I wasted when I could have started a family and LIFE...ALL THAT is gone b/c I was in school that entire time. Now, I am old...when I graduate I will be almost 29 yo. I might never be able to have any children b/c I am so damn old. 🙄 I will be over 30 when I can finally start my life, while my friend who is only 1 year older than me HAD HER ENTIRE YOUTH to start her life. She is still enjoying her life, while I am studying my ass off for exams.

Honey relax. A cousin of mine just had a baby, perfectly healthy, at 40. I know another one that had one at 42, her first and perfectly healthy. I would have one of my fingers surgically removed if it meant being 29 agian. I'm 34 going on 35 and I haven't even started Pharm school yet!!! Not married no kids. You'd say its cuz I'm a man but I feel the pressure from mom to settle down and start a family. I'll be 40 by the time I'm starting my pharm career. You'll be 30. I know people in med school who will be 40 when they're done. You'll be 30 and done...no more school just work. You're still young BELEIVE ME and you can enjoy yourself like everyone else that you know has. I took the opposite route. I worked till I was 30 then decided to go this way. Yeah I had fun in my 20's but if I could do it again I wouldve done pharm school then and not now. You're gonna be single, a still young 30, and have a pretty nice job with some nice earning potential and lets be honest they'll always be a need for what you do....and you know what that makes you in a guy's mind? A catch. YOu'll be fine beleive me. I guess its always a grass is green kinda thing but beleive me you still have A LOT of youth to live out. My advice is once your done...take advantage of it. Use your vacation time to travel.

So again, someone tell me HOW did me going to college and pharmacy school help me improve my life? I really want to know. Right now I have nothing.

Ask again in about 10 years.

I don't think college is bad, it's a gamble like opening a new restaurant, opening a new business, buying stocks, gambling, playing the lottery, etc. it's all a gamble. You might get lucky, you might not. The attitude of people think college=success and money is just not true. It's like me saying opening a restaurant=success and money, again...it COULD but it also could NOT. That is all that I am saying.

If only I could have KNOWN all this when I was 18 years old I would have gone a totally different route. I don't know what I love to do, but I never had a chance to explore it either. I would give ANYTHING in the world to go back in time and be young again. I want a do over!


I think it depends on what you study. I majored in polisci. If I could do it again I wouldn't do that because its not a major that you need to go out and find work. Its not a skill. Pharm is a skill, nursing is a skill. Those kinds of things will always be needed.
 
hey guys common...we went off the tangent!!! It was really interesting the whole discussion about the future of the profession. I will start pharmacy school this august at NOVA, and some of the comments are very real.

For instance, I know for sure that I want to be a pharmacist because I just want to know ALL about drugs for the sake of knowing, I don't expect a 100,000k job or anything like it, I will be happy helping people with their meds, and be able to pay for debt.

HOWEVER, I study at FIU and I have driven around miami looking for pharmacy stores and counting them up,, and it is SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA SATURATED, There are the pharmacy discounts, almost every 3 blocks in MANY places, and there are lots of CVS and Walgreens in between. And for sure they are not hiring any pharmacists, also I have entered many of them, and besides selling medications, they sell pampers, perfumes, plastic plants, and stuff, just like a market! That I DON'T LIKE IT!

So, I know for sure, that living here in miami with all the hot females at the beach, is not possible in the future. I will have to live in the middle of nowhere so I can get a job.

Also, as a side note because the dentist's world was touched, I also noticed TONS OF TONS of dental office's all around. Sometimes I see two offices in the same plaza separated just by 2 or 3 stores. I guess, dentist here in miami will have to fight BADLY for getting their root canals done for paying the bills.

Not far behind are the TONS of MD offices everywhere as well...

So I guess, from the Miami outlook, that not only pharmacy is pretty much saturated but all the other professions as well...Competition will get TOUGHER than it is...get ready, I am.👍

Um, you realize more pharmacies means more jobs, right? (independent opportunities notwithstanding)
 
I used to get confused by Lea also.

Not about that being Micheal Jackson though, where did you get that from? :shrug:

From a distance, I thought it looks like MJ. I had a geometry teacher in high school that looked like MJ too :wow:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I join? 😀

👎

According to your previous posts, you'll be a pharmacist soon, and you will NOT be a student anymore.

So, no. Probably not. Besides, why would a pharmacist want to hang out with a bunch of students at a conference?
 
👎

According to your previous posts, you'll be a pharmacist soon, and you will NOT be a student anymore.

So, no. Probably not. Besides, why would a pharmacist want to hang out with a bunch of students at a conference?

Just for fun...To get to know you beautiful people. 🙂
 
Are you going to NOT bring up the topics on job market? And NOT bring up the topics on the amount of student loans some people have?

Nah, those are not fun things to talk about. I wouldn't bring them up 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my, have we gone OT on the ninth page of the hundredth "NO JOBS" thread? I feel so ashamed. :meanie:

Okay so maybe we should get back on topic... 4th years -Give all your advice to the pre-pharmers

unemployment.jpg