My application was verified. Now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bitewing5053

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I was just informed that my app was verified this morning. Is it just a waiting game from now on?

Members don't see this ad.

Your app was verified a day after submitting? or do you mean your transcript was verified?

Edit: just saw your last post, are you talking about FAP?

My application was verified as well, looks like programs can now see our official GPA/Transcripts. I assume you're right, and now we wait for review!

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Members don't see this ad :)
Your app was verified a day after submitting? or do you mean your transcript was verified?

Edit: just saw your last post, are you talking about FAP?
"Congratulations, your application is verified!
All coursework on your ADEA AADSAS application is verified against your official transcripts!"

I also just got an email from Iowa that they have received my app. I am not talking about FAP.

My application was verified as well, looks like programs can now see our official GPA/Transcripts. I assume you're right, and now we wait for review!

Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Same! I think it's a waiting game now. Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I was just informed that my app was verified this morning. Is it just a waiting game from now on?
trust the process...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users