My boyfriend and I took the DAT today... FINALLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jinz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
yall make a great smart couple! r u planning to go to the same school? Your old scores look great. y did u retake? jus wondering!.. neverrmind i read your post now! great job

Awesome scores guys!!! Congrats :thumbup: i have a question though: for the bio section, did you use Cliffs to reinforce the concepts on the Destroyer, or just went strictly from cliffs and just used Destroyer as more of a reference?

Im going insane because of this bio, its SOOOO much lol

Enjoy the rest of your summer :)

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats guys
a smart couple will produce smart kids. was this question on the bio section?
just kidding
can you guys give us a breakdown?
what material did you use to study?
thanks in advance

Great job guys! The percentiles are weird, it's not the first time i saw it. What are your #1 choices? Get some rest!:)

hey guys, thank you! i will post a more detailed breakdown late tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm sorry for the delay.

There is no summer for us lol school starts on monday!

One of the motivational posts i've read here!
I'm in the same boat as you were Jinz :(. I took my first DAT this summer and got really depressed over my scores. Topscore really does predict your real DAT scores. I couldnt sleep the night before because I was nervous and felt I needed to do more reviewing. I have to retake mine again. I definitely didn't do much preparation for QR and RC. I felt confident and I believe that really messed me up. I was really depressed for a month and wasn't able to study efficiently and much. Like you said in your breakdown, the only thing you wish you had done was the Destroyer a year ago. What else do you think contributed to your high scores? How many hours / day did you guys study? Any strategies you can share for the RC? I read many books and i was just shocked to see a 16 on my RC.
Thanx again!

Thanks so much for the breakdown. and now i feel a lot better since i'm heavily relying on the destroyer since chem and orgo are my weakest spot. for bio i'm using multiple sources. I'm not taking my test till october or november do you think that's enough time to master everything?
thank you

I don't check the DAT forums much, but great job. Solid scores and solid improvement too. I agree with you about the percentiles. You would think that they would equate certain percentiles with certain scores 1-30...but that would make too much sense. ;)