You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
My cat sitter jacked up her prices 25%
Started by urge
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
From 20 to 25/day.
She probably comes here for less than 15min/day.
What is she thinking?
I thought the whole point of having a cat was that you don't need a sitter. Can't you leave them alone for like a week if they have automated feeder?
From 20 to 25/day.
She probably comes here for less than 15min/day.
What is she thinking?
I assumed this was a euphemism...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought the whole point of having a cat was that you don't need a sitter. Can't you leave them alone for like a week if they have automated feeder?
Litterbox is usually the problem. When it gets nasty they start pooping all over the place.
Litterbox is usually the problem. When it gets nasty they start pooping all over the place.
Get an automatic litter box.
Get an automatic litter box.
I already have one.
In 4 days more or less **** accumulates and overflows.
first world problems
My fiancee's cat pissed on my couch a few days ago.
Love that guy.
Love that guy.
I own 3 cats... one is a big snow bengel cat and he poops a lot... like twice as much as my other two cats.
I have 2 robot liters. Urge... these are awesome. Once a week I open the bottom tray with a preloaded trash bag... zip it up and dump it in the trash bin outside. Takes all of 2 minutes and they are always pooping on clean liter- the clumps are sieved away immediately after their business cuz there is a pressor sensor that activates the mechanism. That means they don't get dirty and track crap all over the house. Pricey, but well worth the money.
The kitty room is always clean with minimal effort. Check 'em out and tell your cat sitter to bite the kitty dust.
I have 2 robot liters. Urge... these are awesome. Once a week I open the bottom tray with a preloaded trash bag... zip it up and dump it in the trash bin outside. Takes all of 2 minutes and they are always pooping on clean liter- the clumps are sieved away immediately after their business cuz there is a pressor sensor that activates the mechanism. That means they don't get dirty and track crap all over the house. Pricey, but well worth the money.
The kitty room is always clean with minimal effort. Check 'em out and tell your cat sitter to bite the kitty dust.
Last edited:
but well worth the money.
![]()
![]()
That's what I have. It's great but my cats poop a lot. No chance it lasts a week.
Dang... that's a lot of shait then.
I thought I had it bad with three of 'em.
I thought I had it bad with three of 'em.
That's what I have. It's great but my cats poop a lot. No chance it lasts a week.
Have you tried feeding them less?
Jeez those robo kitty litters look like they should shoot lasers...
My dog sitter charges $20 per day for 2 dogs, walks, gets our mail, waters our plants... Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are not fat.
🙂
Have you considered having children?
My kids do all the animal cleanup. Not exactly a cost-saving solution though.
You guys are covered in fur.
From 20 to 25/day.
She probably comes here for less than 15min/day.
What is she thinking?
You are paying ~$400/month to have a CAT? Now it's going to be ~$500? F that, ditch the cat or just do what everyone else does and clean the box every day when you get home.
... paying for a cat sitter... insanity.
You are paying ~$400/month to have a CAT? Now it's going to be ~$500? F that, ditch the cat or just do what everyone else does and clean the box every day when you get home.
... paying for a cat sitter... insanity.
It's only when I go on vacation. 5-6 weeks/year
It's only when I go on vacation. 5-6 weeks/year
Let's talk about that....
My cat in the Sims has a job--maybe you should look in to that.
It's only when I go on vacation. 5-6 weeks/year
Felines are born with innate instincts, for certain. Best solution, go on vacay, leave cats outside to fend for themselves. They know how to hunt, they've just been pampered with 'friskies' and machines to poop in. I'd say domestic cats have it better than some humans in the world.
leave them outside, if they love you and aren't wimpy cats, then you will see them when you get home. If not, they have moved on to better things.
kidding. Best of luck with your issue.
Children have innate instincts, too.
Once a month I see a cat run over on the pavement. In med school, my neighborhood had a problem with coyotes. My back yard shared a fence with neighbors hat had a very aggressive Rott. The older fence was knocked down from those damn dogs jumping on it all the time, they chose that moment to wreak havoc in my yard, jumping on my back patio glass door.
I'm guessing if urge is willing to drop $200 to take care of some poo, he's probably not willing to gamble that his cat will still be around when he gets home.
Once a month I see a cat run over on the pavement. In med school, my neighborhood had a problem with coyotes. My back yard shared a fence with neighbors hat had a very aggressive Rott. The older fence was knocked down from those damn dogs jumping on it all the time, they chose that moment to wreak havoc in my yard, jumping on my back patio glass door.
I'm guessing if urge is willing to drop $200 to take care of some poo, he's probably not willing to gamble that his cat will still be around when he gets home.
They know how to hunt, they've just been pampered with 'friskies' and machines to poop in. I'd say domestic cats have it better than some humans in the world.
leave them outside, if they love you and aren't wimpy cats, then you will see them when you get home. If not, they have moved on to better things.
They have it much better than any of us. If I ever reincarnate I want to be a house cat in a DINK (dual income no kids) family.
I don't live in a cat friendly city. They wouldn't last 8hrs,
If I ever reincarnate I want to be a house cat in a DINK (dual income no kids) family.
Will the DINK be WASPy RINOs?
Will the DINK be WASPy RINOs?
Looks like Obama apologists for you....
Looks like Obama apologists for you....
Whatever...wasn't making a political statement.
28 posts about cats and cat $hit and not a single pu$$y joke. You guys disappoint me.
Dude this is a hilarious thread. And I thought the anesthesiology board had seen it all... you should win a prize or something for this.
Anyway, it's a pittance. If your cats are safe and well taken care of and not crapping up your house, it's a no brainer. You just pay it. And be happy your wife/kids don't make you have her come by twice a day!
Anyway, it's a pittance. If your cats are safe and well taken care of and not crapping up your house, it's a no brainer. You just pay it. And be happy your wife/kids don't make you have her come by twice a day!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I have. It's great but my cats poop a lot. No chance it lasts a week.
More litter robots... like a f-kin room full.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 74
- Views
- 10K