My chances of getting in irish med undergrad school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farmed

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm a high school student from Canada looking to be accepted into one of the med schools in Ireland for undergrad. I have a 3.9 GPA. I am not looking to take the SAT, ACT, or anything else. I have volunteer experience with the United Nations and a cat rescue shelter. I'm involved in many clubs and sports. I was just wondering... how likely is it for me to get accepted as an international student to UCD, RCSI, UCC, or NUI?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello.
I'm a high school student from Canada looking to be accepted into one of the med schools in Ireland for undergrad. I have a 3.9 GPA. I am not looking to take the SAT, ACT, or anything else. I have volunteer experience with the United Nations and a cat rescue shelter. I'm involved in many clubs and sports. I was just wondering... how likely is it for me to get accepted as an international student to UCD, RCSI, UCC, or NUI?
Consider Searching or posting your question in SDN's International Medical Forum, which is further down on the list of forums. You are more likely to find those having the experience you are looking for there. This forum deals mostly with North American Med school applicants.

Last edited: