ALI

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hi Everyone
My DAT STUDYING DAY IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!
the test wasnt too bad.
PAT was really difficut. I only got 18. I usually get 22 using top score. Reading was a bit harder than topscore, really weird passeges.
Everything else was ok.
Good luck to people still need to take it
post if you have any question. I ll try my best to help

ToothDoctor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2002
Alton, IL
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
Congrats ALI! How did you feel the Organic Chemistry was compared to TopScore? I'm a little nervous about the Organic (I took Organic 8 years ago!). The reactions scare me a little, trying to remember what reagent does what. Were there lots of reactions? Any questions in particular that you were unfamiliar with?

OP
A

ALI

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2002
Visit site
Status
For those who worry about o chem and g-chem, the real thing is easier than topscore. I think the real thing is really close to what you get in DAT registration booklet. But it contains everything even those lab stuff.

For mzalendo:
I truly believe that they made some mistakes on the PAT. On one problem, I have to answers exactly the same. I stared at it for good 3 minutes and still can't tell the difference. I ended up randomly picked one.
Angle ranking were tough. The angles are very close. The qualities of the drawings are not too good. I think I probably missed half of angle ranking problems. It is nothing like topscore and kaplan.

About the Ads

ucdbiochem

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2002
Visit site
Status
did anyone just take the DAT recently? I'm preparing for DAT and wonder if someone can let me have the topscore pro cd. I'm willing to offer compensation. PM me if interested. thanks.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2000
upstate ny
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by ucdbiochem
did anyone just take the DAT recently? I'm preparing for DAT and wonder if someone can let me have the topscore pro cd. I'm willing to offer compensation. PM me if interested. thanks.
they make them so only one person can use them and they wont even work after ~6months or so....I would just buy them, they're not expensive....$40 for 3exams on one cd...thats not too bad of a price.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Sorry, I sold mine just 3 weeks ago for $15. Check your undergrad, somebody there is bound to have one.

About the Ads