My Experience In Part 2

Started by pendejodo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pendejodo

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone , the test was very long but you never be ready my exam was a lot of behavior questions with perio, pharmacology, you must kwon well oral pathology please practice the second day I did not completed 3 questions. My sugestion is to take the test asap because is very extense and some questions of part1..............anyway all the best everyone I just need to wait 🙂 🙄
 
pendejodo said:
Hello everyone , the test was very long but you never be ready my exam was a lot of behavior questions with perio, pharmacology, you must kwon well oral pathology please practice the second day I did not completed 3 questions. My sugestion is to take the test asap because is very extense and some questions of part1..............anyway all the best everyone I just need to wait 🙂 🙄


All the best with your results. :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pendejodo said:
Hello everyone , the test was very long but you never be ready my exam was a lot of behavior questions with perio, pharmacology, you must kwon well oral pathology please practice the second day I did not completed 3 questions. My sugestion is to take the test asap because is very extense and some questions of part1..............anyway all the best everyone I just need to wait 🙂 🙄
hi
pls can you tell me which books and stdy materials were actually of help to you
thanx
 
hi PENDEJODO
Firstly ALL THE BEST for ur results.
im planning to take up my Part 2 very soon.
Would greatly appreciate if u could suggest me what material is needed for part 2 and incase u r willing to sell ur stuff im interested in purchasing them.
Please letme know
 
all the best for ur results...!i'm sure u must have done well! 👍
pendejodo said:
Hello everyone , the test was very long but you never be ready my exam was a lot of behavior questions with perio, pharmacology, you must kwon well oral pathology please practice the second day I did not completed 3 questions. My sugestion is to take the test asap because is very extense and some questions of part1..............anyway all the best everyone I just need to wait 🙂 🙄