My first acceptance!!! (Case Western)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gobears

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is the best feeling in the world. I interviewed 10/16 and got the acceptance letter 11/2.

One weird thing is that my acceptance letter said I'm accepted to matriculate in August, 2001. I'm sure that's just a typo though.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations and welcome to Ohio in advance!!

Congrats! It truly is a wonderful feeling getting that acceptance letter... I also received my first acceptance letter today (not from Case, but from MCPHU)!

As a reapplicant - who received 17 rejection letters last year and only one interview - this feels great!

Members don't see this ad :)
Gobears (you were bound to get accepted just based on your cool "name"!
and by the way, they are KICKIN' *****!!!
Congrats on your acceptance! What a happy friday night!
Gosh, I can't wait until someday I too can post a reply of "acceptance" (i hope, i hope!!!!

Hey Zack, congrats to you too! :)

L :)

The Bears will be 6-1 after they beat the Browns this week. If I end up going to Case Western, I might start rooting for the Browns someday. Weird...

gobears,
you're the man! congrats!

Congratulations! Enjoy yourself now and celebrate for the rest of the year now.
You certainly have reason to! :)

Congrats gobears! Bet it's a great feeling! Take care --Trek

Okay, who just saw the Bears beat the Browns?!!!! Down 21-7 in the last 2 minutes...scored a touchdown, kicked an onside kick, got a hail mary bomb! Then Mike Brown gets another (yes, another!) interception return for a touchdown!!! Holy cow, this week just keeps getting better!

I have laryngitis from screaming! What a game, two weeks in a row, MIKE BROWN BEATS DA BROWNS BABY!!!!!!! And congrats on your acceptance!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
One smile for every win!

Congratulations, "DR. GOBEARS"! That's fantastic!

Cannot wait to hear your great stories when you begin in August! :D

Congrats gobears, Case Western was my first rejection. They have a great program, I'm sure you will love it there.

Oh Baylor, I'm bummed you won't be here next year...I always like reading your notes.

Gobears: Case starts very early. This year our white coat was 8/6, so they WILL see you in August if you choose to attend.

Good Luck all!

Laura

gobears- Congrats, I also got my Case acceptance on the 11/2...maybe I will see you there!

Hey, congrats desperatelyseeking. After all of the stories of AMCAS sending out wrong scores, lost mail, and schools losing apps (NU lost mine), it feels really good to have an acceptance. Don't you agree?