My First Interview!!! Woohoo!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucbdancn00

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i can't believe it...i got me first interview @ Drexel out in Philly; i still gotta schedule it, but i'm soooo sooo pumped. Good luck to everyone and just hang on for these things to come through. :cool: :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by ucbdancn00
i can't believe it...i got me first interview @ Drexel out in Philly; i still gotta schedule it, but i'm soooo sooo pumped. Good luck to everyone and just hang on for these things to come through. :cool: :cool:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Enjoy it..... Philly rules. Go to South Street while you're there

Yeah DW.... South Street's one of the few places in the earth that you can get a tattoo, a cheesesteak, and some nice art all in a five step radius.

Originally posted by MGoBlue13
Yeah DW.... South Street's one of the few places in the earth that you can get a tattoo, a cheesesteak, and some nice art all in a five step radius.

dont forget some ectasy and hare krisna literature too :laugh:

thanks for the love...

did any of you interview there yet? I checked out the feedback site, but wanted to get a little more detailed info. Thanks mucho..

:D :D

Nah, haven't interviewed there yet.

So a good South Street story. It was my first time down there, and I had just been in Philly for a bit. I'm hanging out with a buddy, and I lean against a tree to tie my shoe. Little did I know that it was one of the infamous "bubble gum trees". Needless to say, when I was done tying my shoe, I was wearing about 25 pieces of used gum on my pants.

dont forget some ectasy and hare krisna literature too

hmm.....before or after the interview ;) ?

even though i'm Hindu, those Hare Krishna guys @ UC Berkeley scare me....

thanks RP....

and many props to you for CWRU; a good friend of mine goes there and has a blast. At least you now have one in the bag...hehehe :laugh:

Congrats on your first interview. Good luck to everyone on their interviews!!!!!!!!!

just got my 2nd one @ UIC!!!

crazyness......

good luck to everyone!!!:D :cool: :laugh:

congratulations (again!):clap: :clap:
keep raking in those invites!!
:)

Good job buddy. =)