My MCAT Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unknownmedboi

Reaction score
Hi all, I figured I would just throw my notes out into the void. I made my own notes for my MCAT studying back in early 2021 for the Khan Academy videos. I did not complete a couple of the units (mainly chem/phys) but Psych and MOST of Bio was completed. Idk if anyone wants them or wants to complete the sections I missed out on but I figured I would just leave the link here and do with what you want. My psych notes in combination with the Anki psych deck I used somehow got me a 132 in psych... Here y'all go, do with it what you want.

Feel free to let me know if it helps any of you or if it was useless! All the best everyone.

PS: I organized the actual documents with the unit name in all caps at the top and the individuals videos within the unit as the bolded, underlined titles.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi all, I figured I would just throw my notes out into the void. I made my own notes for my MCAT studying back in early 2021 for the Khan Academy videos. I did not complete a couple of the units (mainly chem/phys) but Psych and MOST of Bio was completed. Idk if anyone wants them or wants to complete the sections I missed out on but I figured I would just leave the link here and do with what you want. My psych notes in combination with the Anki psych deck I used somehow got me a 132 in psych... Here y'all go, do with it what you want.

Feel free to let me know if it helps any of you or if it was useless! All the best everyone.

PS: I organized the actual documents with the unit name in all caps at the top and the individuals videos within the unit as the bolded, underlined titles.
Are your C/P notes complete from the Khan academy? Looking forward to using it if its complete. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are your C/P notes complete from the Khan academy? Looking forward to using it if its complete. Thanks!

Thank you! Are your pysch notes pretty comprehensive? How was the pysch section on your mcat? Was it content heavy or mostly critical thinking?

Thank you! Are your pysch notes pretty comprehensive? How was the pysch section on your mcat? Was it content heavy or mostly critical thinking?
My Psych/Soc notes are complete. I got a 132 on the P/S section (KA is definitely the best when it comes to Psych/Soc). Also, I used an Anki deck to supplement my studying in this section too.

My Psych/Soc notes are complete. I got a 132 on the P/S section (KA is definitely the best when it comes to Psych/Soc). Also, I used an Anki deck to supplement my studying in this section too.
Could I have access to your Anki deck for Psych/Soc? congrats on the 132!!

Which Anki deck did you use for psych soc?