My MCAT scores have been removed from AMCAS app!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobcat

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Members don't see this ad.

The schools will still see that you did not release your scores, which isn't good. In my opinion, you should just release them, because they are going to assume the worst if you don't. If you obtained a solid score on a later examination, then a mediocre score on a previous one won't hurt you much. Then again, if you got like a 15 on it, I probably wouldn't release it. But, if you were in the mid 20's go ahead and release, you don't want them thinking you got an 18 or something.

Hey mine are removed as well. :( I submitted on like july 11th, and they were up there for a while, but now they are gone. I haven't been prcessed or anything either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where are our MCAT score at on the app? I haven't seen mine.

Mine have also been removed. :rolleyes:

Aight people, here's the deal. I talked with AMCAS this morning, and it's a technical glitch with the application. The lady verified that my scores are still in the computer even though they have been removed from the printout. She also said that since my application hasn't been processed yet, not to worry too much about it. I asked her if they were close to transmitting, and she was honest and said that they're extremely backed up right now. She went on to say that the president of the AAMC has notified individual medical schools about the current state of affairs at AMCAS. I'm thinking that we could start seeing a lot more schools establish alternate pathways in the near future. Later.